Imagine- Goodbye (Alec×Reader)

A/N
NOT IN SHADOWORLD AT ALL!!!!
Y/n's POV
I was just sitting down waiting for Alec to come home from work. He had to work a few hours later so, he would be home in about 3 hours.

While I was looking through Instagram, I came across a picture posted 2 minutes ago, and it was of Alec kissing another blonde at a party.

Tears welled up in my eyes, and my heart shattered. Have theses last 2 years meant nothing to him?

After sobbing and thinking about why he cheated, I finally decided that I would leave before he comes home. Because I know that if I confront him, I'll fall for his words again. I just couldn't take it.

1 hour later...
I had all my packed stuff. I left all the stuff that he gave me. I left no trace that I was ever there. But one letter. I placed the letter on the nightstand next to where he sleeps.

This was it. I swung my bag over my shoulder and rolled my suitcase behind me. I walked out the door, and got into my car, starting it up. I pulled out of the driveway, and drove away. I didn't know where I was going, but I was definitely not staying there. I think I was going to go to the airport and by a ticket to anywhere.

"Goodbye, Alec"
I whispered.

Alec's POV
I was coming back from a party. I did mean to kiss Lydia. I just had too many drinks. I did think about Y/n back at home. I made a huge mistake. I was going to tell her though, because honesty is important.

I don't see her car in the driveway when I get home- I think she put in the garage. I walk up to the door, and unlock it. Looking around, I don't see Y/n at all. I go to our room, to see it empty. My stuff was everywhere, but her stuff wasn't.

I started to panic. I looked in our closet, nothing. Our bathroom had only my things. That's when I realize that there wass a note sitting on my nighstand. I pick it up slowly, scared of what it might say.

Dear Alec,
I don't know why you did it.
You cheated on me.
You lied to me.
You made me cry.
You broke my heart.
You don't love me.
You made me wanna die.
The pain you caused me was too much.
I had to leave.
I'm sorry,
I'm sorry I wasn't good enough for you.
This is where it ends.
I am not telling you where I am going.
No one else knows either.
So, don't try to contact me again.
I hope that you move on,
and find someone better for you.
Go have a family.
I will move on too.
You broke my heart.
Goodbye, Alec.

Love,
Y/n

I dropped to the floor, unable to hold my self up anymore. She knew that I cheated on her, and she left. I was left alone, now. And, I deserved it. I can't move on though.

Y/n was the best thing to ever happen to me. I ruined everything, and now I don't get to see her ever again.

I break down, completely. My face is soaked and so are my clothes. Everything about y/n was perfect, and I broke the heart that I had promised to love and care for. She was my everything.

I punched and kicked everything. The room was a mess when I was done. I am not mad at y/n, I am mad at my self, for loosing someone so perfect in every way.

"Goodbye, my love, Y/n"
I whispered to my self.

"You didn't love her.
You just didn't want to be alone.
Or maybe, she was just good for your ego.
Or, or maybe, she made you feel better about your miserable life, but you didn't love her.
Because you don't destroy people you love."
-Grey's Anatomy

A/N
There will not be a part 2 to this. I decided I wanted to have imagines that had bad endings because in reality, not everything is sunshine and rainbows, though some of us want that.
~Author