Imagine- At my Best (Jace×Reader)

Requested by DaddarioMatthew
Warning- *SELF HARM*
Y/n's Pov
I was so disgusted in myself. I messed up on a mission and everyone was mad at me. I walked into my room and took my blade out and cut myself.

I cleaned myself up, but when I was putting my blade away Jace walked in and saw the blade, blood, and scars. He had a disgusted face and talked to me in a horrible way.

"Ew, Y/n. That's gross. Why don't you cover those up?"

I was in tears. How could he speak to me like that? He should be caring. He doesn't even want to help.

Jace turned around and left. I sat a crying mess. I should leave him. He doesn't care. All boyfriends or anyone really should care about something like this.

I began to pack my bag and put a sweatshirt on. Jace came back in and plugged his phone in on the charger.

"What are you doing babe?" He asked.

"Don't call me that!" I snapped. He put his hands up in defence.

"Why?" He asked, oblivious.

"You're an asshole and I'm leaving you. I am not your babe anymore." I snapped again.

"What are you talking about?" He asked, totally oblivious.

"You're supposed to care if I cut, not ask me to cover it up!" I screamed.

"Well, they were gross." He said. I smacked him so hard acrossed the face. He held his cheek.

"You know what? If you can't take me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best!" I screamed. "Goodbye Jace!"

"Wai-!" Before he could finish, I was in my car on the way to Magnus'.

I wasn't going for comfort I was just going to have some place to stay. I am not sad. I am happy. I finally got rid of him. I smiled at myself and cheered on the way to his hideout.

Who would have known that letting him go, would've lead me to meet my now boyfriend at Magnus' house? Because of my boyfriend I never cut again. Something Jace should have done.