Imagine- Harry Potter switch (Alec×Reader)

Y/n's POV
When I first came to Hogwarts 7 years ago, I was put in the Gryffindor house along with my friends Clary and Jace. Our years together were the best parts of my life. But, they weren't the only people in my life.

Alec Lightwood. A Slytherin. A stubborn head. My friend.

And that's all we were. Until our kiss at the end of last year. We agreed that it was only an accident, but it wasn't for me. I wanted to be his boyfriend/girlfriend.

But, I didn't think that was going to happen. He obviously didn't like me. He had to much on his plate to have a girlfriend/boyfriend.

He was on the quidditch team, top of his class, and the most admirable person here at Hogwarts. I was lucky to even be friends with him. And I was grateful.

I was walking into Advanced Potions, a class I shared with him, when Alec stopped me at the door.

"Hey, can I um, can I talk to you, y/n?"

"Sure, Alec. What is it?"

"I mean in private." He stammered.

"Oh ok, let me put my books down."

"Yeah, sure, of course."

Why was he so nervous? I went and put my books down and then followed after him. He took me to the girl's bathroom that Moaning Myrtle was in and locked the door behind him.

"What's wrong, Alec? You look concerned."

"Um, no. I'm fine, but I have something to tell you."

"Ok, shoot." I smiled.

"Do you remember when we kissed last year?"

"Um, yeah, Alec. Why?"

Oh God, what if he doesn't want to be friends with me anymore? What will I do?

"And we said it was nothing?"

"Yeah, Alec, what about it?"

"It wasn't nothing." He stated.

I looked up to see if he was serious, but his face showed that he was dead serious.

"Wha-"

Before I could finish, he crashed his lips on to mine. OMG, ALEC IS KISSING ME! WTF! Of course I kissed back. He pushed me up against a stall and moved his hands up to my face.

Before we could continue, Myrtle decided to make herself known. She squealed and shut a stall door shut to scare us and then dove into the toilet. We jumped a part from each other.

"That was amazing!" I breathed out.

"Yeah, we should do it more often." He smirked.

"What are you saying, Alec?"

"I'm saying, Y/n will you be my sweet boyfriend/girlfriend?"

"Of course, or else I wouldn't have kissed back." We laughed, "but wait. What about our houses? I'm in Gryffindor, you're in Slytherin. Rivals."

"It's fine. I thought about this. We are almost finished at Hogwarts. And then after that, we're free. You think we can hold it out for that long?"

"Of course I can, but can you?" I smirked.

"Haha, very funny." He said sarcastically.

And that's exactly what we did. We held our relationship until the end of our final year at Hogwarts. We were caught by many people, but luckily, they were friends and kept our secret. God bless them.

Anyways, we had our ups and downs, but now we are living our best lives together, surrounded by everyone we love. Everything was just perfect.