Imagine- The hate (Raphael)

Em's POV
I am a really popular YouTuber, and I have been getting a lot of hate lately. I just don't know how to handle it anymore. I want to tell my boyfriend, Raphael, but I think he will take it too far, and go hunt down whoever said anything mean about me. I am just breaking down all of a sudden and it sucks.

Another video posted. Phew. No more work. I decided to go take a nap since it is around 10:00 pm.

I wake up to the sound of my phone vibrating. I look at the screen to see that they were notifications for my new video. People had left comments. I clicked on them.

Chocolate lover4321
'She is so ugly. Does she actually think anybody likes her?'
Idk a username
'Her hair is so... dull and old. I wonder if she has even kissed anyone yet other than her dad.😂😂'
Betch
'This girl is so cringey. Why doesn't she just quite YouTube?'
Lmao daily
'Does she even wear makeup?'

My heart dropped at the comments. Why do people do this? But, I guess the real question was: Why does Raphael date me? I mean he is so handsome, charming, and mysterious. Why is he with me?

I slide down the bedroom wall. I start to cry as I see more comments. Some were good, others bad. I start to wonder why I even post videos. I mean, no one likes them. I drop my phone next me and put my head in my hands, crying harder.

After about an hour of crying, I hear the door to our apartment open. Oh no. That must be Raphael.
"Babe! I'm home!" He yells. I didn't respond.
"Em?" He shouts "Where are you?"
I hear him speed up the stairs. I gave up. He was going to find me. I knew it.

I hear him check every room, until ours is left. Raphael opens the door, looks around, until his eyes land on me. His eyes widen, and he speeds to my side.
"What's wrong?" He askes, concerned.
"The h-h-hate." I studder out. He looks up at me, and kisses me. I finally get enough courage to ask him the question, that has been eating me up.
"Why are you with me?" He looks up, confusion written all over his face.
"What?" He asks.
"Why are you with me? All those other girls out there, like Isabelle. I am just a YouTuber." I say.
"Em, I love you because of you're a YouTuber. I love your smile. I love your lips. I love your hair. I love how you can make me smile, anytime of the day. And I love how stunning you are. I wake up everyday and think to myself, how could I have possibly ended up with you, my everything. Don't let the hate get to you either. Because without the haters, who would you have to prove wrong? They are just jealous, that you are so beautiful, smart, kind, and funny. I love you so much." He says, giving you a kiss. I sit there, with tears in my eyes.
"Raphael, no one has ever said anything like that to me. Thank you, I love you so much too. You are right. Without the haters, I would have no one to prove wrong." I have him a kiss on the cheek, and we both got up. I hugged him super tight, and just kept thanking him over and over.
"No problem, and be prepared to hear a lot more of that." He said.

We both got in bed and fell asleep. That night, I got the best sleep in my life.

"Haters are like crickets,
they make a lot of noise,
you can hear them,
but you can't see them...
when you walk right by them,
they suddenly get quiet."
-Anonymous

A/N
I want to dedicate this chapter to emcorn2017. We all get hate, and without it, we wouldn't have anything or anyone to prove wrong. So everyone, let's defeat the hate.
~Author