Preference-When he gets jealous

Jace- Jace's POV
Izzy, Alec, Y/n, my girlfriend, and myself are all going to Pandemonium for a demon hunt. Izzy and Y/n have to lure the demons in though. Ugh. That means y/n has to wear something really revealing. Y/n looks beautiful without the revealing clothes.

When Izzy and y/n enter the club all eyes are on them. Y/n looks till she finds a demon that is looking at her and pulls him into a closet. My blood started to boil. I was the first one in there to kill the demon. Then, I took y/n's hand and took her behind the curtain. I kissed her and she kissed back. When we pulled apart, she kissed me again and said
"Someone is jealous."
"Yeah, I am because you are mine." I said. She kissed me again, and said
"I am yours and only yours. I love you." I couldn't help, but kiss her again and say
"I love you too"

Alec- Alec's POV
Y/n and I were in our bed cuddling, until she got a called. When she was done she looked really annoyed.
"What's wrong babe?" I asked.
"My ex, is coming to the Instsitute for work and I don't want him to cause any troubles for you or the Instsitute." She said.
"It'll be ok, as long as you promise not to leave me promise? I love you too much." I asked which causes her to laugh because we both know she wouldn't leave me.
"Promise and I love you too." She said.

When her ex walked through the Institute doors, I was automatically jealous. He was really strong and handsome. 'Why would y/n be with me?' I thought. Y/n was being nice and gave him a hug, he hugged back. I went and linked arms with her.
"Oh...Alec meet Matt, Matt meet Alec my boyfriend." We shook hands. I could tell in his eyes he wanted y/n.
Y/n took him to his room and asked
"Y/n would you like to have lunch with me tomorrow." I answered for her
"Actually me and y/n have plans." Y/n nodded. I kissed her and she walked out, and I walked out after her, of course not after me and Matt exchanging glares.
"Were you jealous." Y/n asked.
"Of course because your mine and I love you so much and he will not take you from me." I said looking in her eyes.
"Awwww I love you too Alec." She said. We kissed and continued cuddling.

Simon- Simon POV
Y/n and I were at Hotel Dumort because I needed to talk to Raphael. When, I finished talking with him I saw y/n looking annoyed with a guy next to her flirting.

I went up to y/n and grabbed her arm. I cupped her face and kissed her right in front of him. The guy looked pissed and then walks away. I pulled away from our kiss.
"What was that for, not that I am complaining?" She asked.
"I was jealous ok?" I said mad.
"Geez...you know I love you and I would never leave you." She said.
I kissed her again.
"I love you too." I responded.

Magnus- Magnus' POV
Y/n and I were at Pandemonium partying. I went to go get a drink, but when I came back I saw something I didn't ever want to see. Y/n was getting hit on by a vampire. She clearly looked annoyed, but couldn't leave because I told her to stay there. I walked over, and said
"Hey, babe are you ready to go home." "Yeah, if you are." She replied. I kissed her and put my hand around her waist, and teleported her back to our house.
"Were you jealous?" She asked.
"No"I continued "I just really wanted to go home."
"Oh ok" she said "but, you do know, I only love you."
"I know and I love you too."I said. We kissed, and then we teleported back to the club.
Y/n POV
I knew he was jealous.😏

Raphael- Raphael POV
Y/n and I were heading back to Hotel Dumort. I left to get my jacket, so we could go to the movies. When I came back, y/n was back in a corner with a bunch of guys blocking her in.
"What's going on here boys?" I asked.
They all turned around.
"Well, we couldn't help, but notice this pretty girl all alone without anyone to comfort her." One of them stated. I was one of the strongest vampires out there, so I was not afraid to fight them just to get y/n back.
"She's not alone actually." I continue "boys meet my girlfriend, y/n."
"You mind if I take her off your hands for a while?" Another one asked. They all laughed.
"Yeah"
"Please?"
"Come on"
My blood started to boil at the thought of what they would do to her. I grabbed y/n and lead her out the door.
"You know you made me really jealous in there." I said.
"I know." She said. I stopped her and kissed her. I loved y/n so much, and I couldn't let anything bad happen to her. When we pulled away, I said
"You know I love you a lot...like more than any other person or vampire could." I said.
"Yeah, I know I love myself too."She said. We both laughed at her funny comment. "But, seriously I have never loved someone as much as you, Raphael." She said. We kissed and then went to the movies.