Preference- When you get jealous

Jace- Y/N POV
Today we are going to Pandemonium to hunt some demons. When we get in there, a girl automatically comes up to Jace, my boyfriend. Izzy is supposed to be luring in demons not Jace. The girl clings to his side and asks him if he wants a drink. This is when I end it.
I go up to Jace and take his hand.
"Hey babe" I say to him.
"Hi baby" he says back. Then, I grab him and kiss him. He kisses back of course. We pull apart.
"I love you." I say.
"I love you too." He says. Looking up I realize that girl is long gone.
"Did you do that because you were jealous?" He asks.
"Yep." I said. Then, I kiss him one last time.

Alec- Y/N POV
Today a girl named Lydia was visiting the Institute. Just for one day. Alec, my boyfriend, told me that she used to have a crush on him, even though she didn't admit it. Today, I am going to stay by Alec and make it crystal clear that I am his girlfriend. I love Alec so so so much, and I know he would never leave me, I just want to make sure that she knows he would never leave me. Then, Lydia comes through the door, waiting for people to say hello, but no one does. But, it is Alec's job to take her to her room. So, Alec and I walk over to her.
"Hi Alec" she says softly.
"Hello Lydia" he says annoyed already.
"Please call me Lyd, like you used to." She says.
"I never called you that" he says, which causes me to laugh, but I quickly hide it with a cough.
"Who is this?" Lydia asks annoyed.
"Oh...yeah Lydia this is my wonderful, beautiful, girlfriend Y/N!" He says proudly. I put my hand out to shake, but she ignores it and says
"Alec have you been working out." She feels his arms. I had already had enough of her and it hasn't even been 5 minutes. He ignores her and takes her to her room.
"Alec can you help me unpack?" She asks. I answered for her.
"Actually no he can't he is going to spend some time with his girlfriend. Sorry...looks like you'll have to do it on your own." And with that we left. But, I made sure to kiss him before we left 'her room'.
"You were soooo jealous." Alec teased I kissed him again.
"Yeah...I was." I said.
"I love you so so so much." He says.
"I love you too."I answer.

Simon- Y/N POV
Simon and I were both vampires and we are also dating. I love Simon and he loves me. When we got inside Hotel Dumort, I leave Simon to get something from my room. When, I get back he has a girl hanging on his arm. My blood starts to boil. I walk over there and snatch her arm off of him, and kiss Simon. Simon kisses back. I see the girl leave. I pull away from Simon and just hug him tight.
"Why did you do that? Were you jealous?" He says knowing the answer.
"Yes, I was very jealous. I am not going to let someone else steal my vampire boy." I said. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer kissing me on the lips.
"I love you so much, and you know I would never leave you." He said.
"I know, I just wanted to let that girl know and I love you so much too." I said.

Magnus- Y/N POV
Magnus and I were at his club, sitting in the VIP section. I got up to go get a drink and when I came back, a girl was sitting next to Magnus. Magnus looked at me thinking I would be mad at him, but I knew it wasn't his fault. I dissapeared back to the bar knowing Magnus would be looking for me. I made my way back and used my magic to pick the girl up and put her in a seat at a table full of guys. I took my seat back next to Magnus who just hugged me and I hugged back. I love him.
"I love you so much." He said.
"I love you so much too." I said.
"Btw, you were so jealous." He said.
"Yeah, because your mine." You said and then kissed him.

Raphael- Y/N POV
Raphael decided to take me to the movies for are date. When, we got there and took are seats, I saw a girl that kept eyeing Raphael. In like the first 20 minutes of the movie, I left to go to the bathroom. When, I came back that girl was sitting in my spot next to Raphael. Tbh Raphael looked bored by her so, I walked in the row behind them to listen to there conversation.
"What is a handsome guy like you going at the movies alone." She asked. "Why don't you sit with me?"
"Well, actually my girlfriend is here and she is using the bathroom." He said annoyed again.
"There is no girlfriend is there?" She asked. I cut her off by saying
"Actually his girlfriend is right here, so can she please have her seat back?" I asked.
"No, your ugly. Why should I?" She said.
"Because if you don't, you are going to get a punch to the face." I said. I tried to stand up, but Raphael held me down.
"I'm not afraid of you."she replied.
"I wouldn't do that if I were you." Raphael said. And he was telling the truth. I would punch her.
She pouted, got up, and left the movies. I sat back down in my seat and Raphael put his strong arm around me. I snuggled up into his chest.
"I love you so much." He said.
"I love you so much too." I said and kissed him.
"Your hot when your jealous btw." He said and even though you couldn't see him you could tell he was smirking. You took a piece of popcorn and threw it at him.
"Oh shut up." I said. "Your lucky I didn't actually punch her or we wouldn't be at the movie's anymore." And then you kissed him again.