Imagine- Spanish (Jace×Reader)

Y/n's POV
Raphael was dragging me along to one of his meetings with the downworlders. Something about saving the shadoworld. Ok, let me tell you a little bit about me.

I am Raphael's sister and a vampire too. I'm single and don't really care about saving the shadoworld. I just want to live this vampire life to the max.

So, when he took me along to tho mission, he told me I had to listen to what they were saying. When I do listen, and pay attention, I am very very smart in these situations.

Anyways, we made it to the empty pub, where we would talk. Raphael and I sped in, and sat down. Around the table, I saw Luke, a blonde Shadowhunter, I don't know why he is here, Magnus, and The Seelie King. Raphael and I share a look of 'What is he doing here?'

Luke must've noticed because he started talking.
"I have Jace here with me because he can help us."
Everyone nodded in agreement.
Then, Luke started sharing the plan and The Seelie King did too.

I noticed throughout the whole thing, Jace kept checking me out. I ignored it because I needed to pay attention.

Once they were all done sharing, Raphael and I started up are own conversation in Spanish.

Conversation (pretend it's in Spanish, I don't know it fluently.)
Y/N
Raphael
"This plan is stupider than you."
"Hey, don't be mean, but I do agree. Why don't we just lock Clary up until we can kill Valentine, and get the Soulsword back."
"Yes, that would make a lot of sense. Should we tell them?"
"Yes, but just so you know, we are leaving now because that Shadowhunter is checking you out."
"But, he's cute. Please?"
"No, be ready to leave."
"Fine."
Conversation over.

Once we were done, everybody stared at us. Jace looked like he just fell in love. I put a smirk on my face. The rest of them looked annoyed.
Raphael noticed and spoke up.
"We'll only help if you come with a better plan."
"We have one." I chime in, with a spanish accent.
"What is it?" Meliorn asked.
"We just lock Clary up. Without her being out there, she can't activate the Soulsword, and we can kill Valentine an get the sword back. Clary doesn't die and neither do any of us." I say, still with spanish accent. They all look at me wide eyed, like I'm a genius. Well, I am.
"I like that plan a lot. Let's do it." Luke continued "So are you guys in?"
We nod, and Raphael starts to pull me with him to the door. But, before I reach, I whisper in Jace's ear.
"Bye, pretty boy."
I could tell his heart stopped. Raphael pulled me out the door and whispered in my ear,
"Never in a million years."

"Be greatful when your older brothers growl you, and when they tell you what to do and what not to do.
Because they are just trying to fulfill their duty of protecting you."
-Pinterest

A/N
Story idea by Sarah91t.
~Author