Preference- Pranks

Jace- You fake break up with him
Y/n's POV
Jace pranked me a few weeks ago, he set up a bucket of water on our door. I was freezing. I was going to get him back. My plan was to tell him I was breaking up with him. I knew he would freak. I sat on our bed.
"Jace?" I yelled.
"Yeah, babe?" He asked. Him calling me babe, made me even more nervous.
"We need to talk." I said. Jace made his way into the room, and sat down next to me. He looked nervous.
"What's wrong?" He asked.
"This isn't working out." I said. His face fell. I was feeling so sad.
"What isn't?" He asked. I knew he knew what I meant.
"You and me. Us. I'm breaking up with you." I said trying not to laugh. Tears started to well in his eyes.
"What? I thought you were happy. Please don't do this to me. I love you so much. I can't loose you. Please, please, please. Don't do this to me y/n." He said, getting on his knees.
"I don't love you anymore." I said getting up. I grabbed my suitcases, that didn't really have anything in them, and walked out of the bedroom. I went to the door, and opened it, and then shut it, to make it seem like I left. I looked through the cracked bedroom door, and watched Jace.

Jace's POV
How could she do this to me? I love her so much. I tried to make her happy. I guess I wasn't good enough for y/n. Y/n doesn't deserve me. I laid down our bed, and shoved my face into my pillow, and cried. I heard the door open again, but I knew it was just in my head though. Hoping that
y/n would come through the door.
"HAHA GOT YOU!!!" I heard y/n say.
"What?" I said lifting my head to see
y/n on the floor, holding her stomach, laughing.
"Revenge is a bitch, Jace." She said. 'Ohhhh' I remembered that I pranked her a week ago.

(2:11 is how Jace reacted)

I grabbed her and sat on top of her.
"So your not breaking up with me?" I asked.
"No, of course not." She said. We kissed, and then I started to plot my next revenge prank.

Alec- You fake being dead
Y/n's POV
Alec and I started a prank war two weeks ago. I was the last to prank him, I am going to do another prank to him. I am going to fake being dead. I told Jace and Izzy to tell Alec that they haven't seen me in hours. I put the makeup on, and made it look like I was stabbed by a blade. I covered myself in fake blood on our bedroom floor. Showtime.

Alec's POV
I was looking around the Institute for y/n because I haven't seen her in a while.
"Hey Izzy, have you seen y/n?" I asked.
"No, haven't seen her in hours." She said. I started to get worried about
y/n. I find Jace.
"Hey, have you seen y/n?" I asked.
"Nope, sorry." He said. Now I was scared. I started running to our room. I ran through the door, and saw y/n on the floor. I dashed to her side, and saw the blade cut. It was too deep for a healing rune. I just cradled her in my arms, and cried. Why would they take her away from me?
"No,no,no. Why me?" I said. I screamed. Then, I heard y/n start breathing. I looked up at her. She was giggling. I jumped on her and hugged her tight. Then, I kissed her.
"GOT U!!" She yelled.
"What?" I asked.
"The Prank War. Don't tell me you forgot about it." She asked.
"Omg, don't do that to me again." I said and hugged her tight. Later on that day, I started to plan my revenge prank.

Simon- You tell him you cheated on him (look at vid from Jace's)
Y/n's POV
Last week Simon got everyone to think you were invisible for a day. I am going to get him back. I was going to tell him I cheated on him with Alec. Alec was up for it because he didn't like what everyone did to me. It's go time.

Simon's POV
Last week I pranked y/n, and told everyone to act like she was invisible. I was just laughing at the thought of that while going to our room. I opened the door to see y/n on our bed.
"We need to talk." She said. Now I was nervous. What if she wants to break up with me? 'Uggghhhhh' I don't know. I sat down next to her. I grabbed her hands, and looked into her eyes.
"What's up?" I asked.
"I cheated on you." She said. My heart sank.
"What?" I said in disbelief. She started to cry. Her head was in her hands.
"Y/n, you didn't cheat on me. Hey y/n, did you cheat on me?" I asked.
"Yeah!" She yelled. I was so mad/sad. I hit the lamp next to our bed. I then, grabbed a water bottle near the bed, and squeezed it tight.
"You cheated on me? Hey, hey, y/n, with who?" She didn't respond. "With who?" I yelled.
"Alec." She said shamefully.
"What? What does he have that I don't?" When she didn't respond, I grabbed my jacket, and went to the door, to go fight Alec.
"Where are you going?" She asks through tears.
"To beat up Alec." He said. She suddenly stopped crying, and started laughing.
"You think this is funny?" I asked furiously.
"You just got pranked!!!" She screamed.
"What?" I ask. "So you didn't cheat on me?" I asked.
"Yeah. This is revenge." She said. I hugged and kissed her.
"I'm sorry, but don't ever do that again. You scared the crap out of me." I said. I will never prank her again.

A/N
I'm sorry I didn't do Raphael and Magnus, and that is because I ran out of pranks that would trigger the emotions.
~Author