Imagine- Change is good. (Alec×Reader)

Y/n's POV
Alec and I have been best friends since birth, but honestly I love him.  Over the years, I have began to love him more and more.  I can't help it, but I knew I could never tell him.  It would ruin our whole friendship if he rejected me and even more if we did date, but it would end badly.  The whole idea scares me.

Anyways, I was walking to the training room to practice with Alec.  We do this everyday for an hour.  We go and train until one of us wins.  That's something I don't want to loose.  I was kinda just hoping my crush would go away, but I don't think that was happening.

I walked in to see Alec practicing by himself.  He had his shirt off and looked really hot fighting the dummy.  I just stood there with my eyes studying him.  Then I heard him speak.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." 

They made me blush, but it went away before he turned around.

"Sorry, didn't want to interrupt your little Taekwondo (idek😂) session."  I made a gesture with my hands.  "I thought I would come a little early today." I said putting my jacket down. "Ready?" I asked.

He nodded and I grabbed my stick. 

We fought and fought, neither of us, winning.  That is until he wipped his stick underneath my feet, making me fall, but it that is before I did the same to him.  He fell right on top of me.

It was so awkward.  We just stared at each other until he leaned in and kisses me.  Of course I kissed back.  We kisses for like 20 seconds, until he pulled back.

"Y/n, I like you a lot and I have since age 15.  I really really do and I want you to be my girlfriend.  So, Y/n M/n
L/n, will you be my girlfriend?" Alec  asked.

I nodded, excitingly.

"Wait, but what about the change? Our friendship? Us?" I asked.  Alec was smiling and then answered.

"Change is good sometimes." He simply answered and then kissed me again.  My stomach felt like it could explode at any time. 

I felt like nothing would change badly for us.  We would never end badly.  We would just be girlfriend and boyfriend, madly in love.

"You are my best friend,
human diary,
and my other half.
You mean the world to me and
I love you."
-Anonymous