Imagine- Supposed to be a secret (Simon×Reader)

Y/n's POV
Simon and I have been dating for 3 month in secret. The reason being is because Jace, my brother, and Alec, my best friend, don't like him. They think he is too soft, and won't take care of me. He does, and he isn't too soft. I love him.

Anyways today we have to bring that Clary girl to Hotel Dumort for something. I just can't wait to see Simon. I don't like Clary, and neither does Alec, but I'll get used to her. And, I mean, without her I wouldn't have met Simon.

When we get to Hotel Dumort, I immediately disappear to go find Simon in his room. But, when I get to his room, he isn't there. I just decide to go back to the gang.

When I get back they are talking to Raphael. They all looked worried.
"What's up?" I asked.
"Simon has been captured by Valentine." Raphael said. My heart sank at those words. He's been captured.
"Well, are we going to rescue him?" Is all I can manage to speak out.
"We are going to have to wait-" I cut him off.
"No, I am going to go get him if you aren't." I said confidently.
"No you are not." Jace said. I responded quickly.
"Yes I am. He might be a vampire, but he is still apart of this team." I said.
"He's right, y/n, we can't just go get him." Clary said. I thought that she would want him back too.
"Shut it, I am going to get him." I said.
"Don't do this y/n. You'll get hurt." Alec said.
"If I get hurt, know I love you. You too Jace and Izzy. I love you guys." I said, and walked out the door with them calling my name.

Finally, I reached the location where Valentine was. I stepped in, and saw Simon tied up in a chair. He was unconscious. I walked up to him, and untied him. I felt someone behind me, so I pulled out my blade. When I turned around I saw Valentine. We started to sword fight. Then, when I was about give up, I stabbed him in in the heart. I dropped my blade, and quickly covered my mouth with my hand. I killed Clary's father. I fell to my knees, and hid in a corner. My head was buried in my knees. I killed Clary's father. I soon cried myself to sleep.

1 hour later...
If Clary doesn't already hate me now, she is definitely going to hate me after this. I hear the door open. I open my eyes to see at least 20 Shadowhunters pile in to the little room. Simon is still unconscious in his chair. Alec sees me and his eyes widened. He quickly comes and picks me up bridal style. I look to see Simon waking up, and his eyes widening at me. Alec looks down at me. He asks me if I am okay, but I can barely hear him. I close my eyes still in shock.

-Time Skip 1 day-
I wake up in my bed. I quickly stand up, feeling absolutely perfect. Then, I remember everything that happened. I walk over to my door, and walk out of the room. I go to Alec's room first. I knock on his door. He opens it. His eyes were slightly red and puffy. When he saw me, he hugged me so tight. I missed him.
"I missed you." He said.
"I did too." I continued. "Where's Simon?" He shrugged in response. Jace must know where he is.
"I'm so sorry I wasn't there to protect you." He said guilty.
"Alec, don't be I did it to myself." I said. "How long was I out."
"One day." He continued "The longest day of my life." I hugged him again.
"Is Clary mad at me." I asked.
"No, oh god no. She is happy you killed him. After he killed her mom and stuff. She's just a little mad it wasn't her that killed him." He said. I smiled. I am glad she's not mad at me. Then, my smile dropped remembering Simon.
"What's wrong?" Alec asked worried.
"Nothing, just where is Jace?" I asked.
"Training,trying to blow off some anger." He said.
"Thanks." I kissed his cheek, and ran to the training room.

I see Jace hitting his punching bag hard. I knocked.
"Go away." He said, still punching.
"Why?" I asked. He stopped punching. The next thing I know, I am in his sweaty arms. I pushed him away.
"Take a shower." I said. He chuckled.
"Where's Simon?" I asked.
"He is coming here in an hour. Why?" He said.
"No reason." I said.
"I missed you, little sis." He said.
"I missed you too, bro." I said. I quickly said hi to Izzy, and repeated the same process. 1 hour later Simon comes through the Institute doors. He sees me, and runs to me. We kiss not caring about who sees us. When we pulled apart, we rested out foreheads against each other's.
"I missed you." Simon said.
"Do you know how many times I have heard that today, and always replied with 'I missed you too', but I missed you the most."
We kissed again. I saw Izzy, Alec, and Jace standing right next to each other. Izzy wiggled her eyebrows at me. Alec and Jace both looked furious and betrayed.
"Y/N!!!" Jace yelled. "HOW LONG!!??"
"3 months." I replied shamefully.
"WHAT?? Why didn't you tell me?"He asked sounding betrayed.
"Because if I did you would break us up." I said. "You think Simon won't take care of me, well he does. Stop treating me like a kid." I yelled the last part.
"I'm sorry. I really just don't want you to get hurt. Everything with mom and dad was enough for you, and I just want you to stay safe." He said a tear sliding down his cheek.
"I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have snapped like that. Thanks for looking out for me. I appreciate it. Simon will take care of me. You are still going to be my big brother. And Alec, you will always be my best friend. Also, Izzy, you and me will never stop our girl talks. I'll still be here. I was here when we were secretly dating, and I will be now. This was suppost to be a secret, but now all of you know, and it feels good." I concluded. I went, and hugged Jace, Alec, and Izzy. Then, me, and Simon went on our first real, non-secret date.

I love Simon Lewis

A/N
Thank you guys so much for 1k reads. It means so much to me. The story idea came from sincerlykate Thank you for the idea Kate.
~Author