Preference- First Kiss

A/N
Warning the video has scary/disturbing content.

Jace- Me and Jace have been dating for 1 week, and we still haven't kissed yet. I am not mad. Anyways, tonight is date night. I put on regular skinny jeans, A black crop top, with a leather jacket over it. I slipped on my teal converse too.

Jace was walking through Central park with me. We sat down at a bench and just talked. Then, we started to lean in. The space between us, sooned closed when his lips were on mine. It was a short and sweet first kiss.

Alec- Alec and I have been dating for 3 weeks, and a half. We still haven't kissed yet, and I am not mad about it. I think we are just waiting for the right time.

I was walking into Alec's room to see him still asleep. It was 8:00am. He was
going to be late. I jumped on his bed, and shook him. He groaned, and opened one eye to look at me.
"You're going to be late." I said.
"What?" He looked at the clock. He shot out of bed, and into his bathroom. I giggled. I laid in his bed, and waited for him to be done. 10 minutes later, he comes out of the bathroom, and comes over to me. He sits next to me on the bed, and hugs me.
"Thanks for waking me up, babe." He said. Him calling me babe sends shivers down my spine.
"No problem, babe. Just fix your alarm clock." I giggled. We were so close are foreheads were touching. Then, his lips were on mine. The kiss was soft and passionate. We pulled apart, and he left the room quickly. I laughed.

Magnus- Magnus and I have been dating for 3 weeks. We still haven't kissed yet.

We were at Pandemonium, when Magnus left to get a drink. Then, a vampire came up to me.
"Hello, pretty lady." He said.
"Hello" I said annoyed.
"Want to go dance with me." He asked.
"Sorry, she's taken." Magnus said as he came closer. He placed his lips on me. It was are first kiss and I could tell he was really jealous. Then, he took me to dance.

Simon- Simon and I have been dating for 2 weeks, and still haven't kissed. Today, he was taking me to café for brunch. Although, he didn't eat. We were just going to talk.

Simon and I were sitting at the table talking. We laughed at something funny he said. Once, we were done laughing. We were very close each other.
"Can I kiss you?" He asked. I nodded.
Simon's lips were soft. The kiss was only 5 seconds long, but it felt like 10 minutes. When we pulled apart, we both said
"Wow."

Raphael- Raphael and I have been dating for 1 week, and still haven't kissed. I think he is waiting for the right time. Anyways, I went to go see Raphael at Hotel Dumort.

When I get there, Raphael is coming towards the door.
"I have something to do today, so I can't hang out." He said to me.
"Ok... or you just don't like me anymore." I whispered that last part. He heard me. He looked up at me, and walked up to me fast. He cupped my cheeks, and kissed me. His kiss was passionate and full of love.
"I love you, y/n, so don't ever say that I don't." He said.
"I love you too." I said. We kissed one more time, and then he was gone. I left with butterflies in my stomach. And I don't usually get those.