Bugging me (Alec+Reader)

A/N: hey guys this is a request, enjoy.

  Alexia's POV
  So... I've got a problem. Oh let me say who I am first. My name's Alexia Morgenstern, but all my friends just call me Lex. And those friends consist of Jace, Izzy, Clary, and well... Alec. But I don't consider him as my friend. He is my friend, but I wish we were more than that. But that'll never happen.

  My friends don't believe that, though. I told Izzy about my feelings and then she told Clary and then she told Jace and now we're here. They won't stop bugging me. They try to drop subtle hints around Alec, but he's so oblivious, he doesn't even take note. I've given up at this point, but the three idiots I call my friends, haven't.

I was on my way to get Izzy for a mission. All 5 of us were going on a mission to defeat some basic, lower level demons. This is what I consider an easy mission so I know nothing major will happen. Well that's what I thought.

  I made it to Izzy's room door and knocked twice. She opened the door dressed in her usual, revealing attire. She smirked at me and walked out next to me, closing the door behind her. I rolled my eyes and began to walk with her to Clary, Jace, and Alec who were all waiting by the Institute doors.

  "Today's the day, Lex. You've got to tell him!" Izzy said out of nowhere, poking my shoulder.

  "No, no, and no. I will not," I said sternly.

  "Why not? What's there to lose?" She said, pouting at me.

  "Don't give me that look. There's a lot to lose, including my friendship with him," I roll my eyes like it's obvious; which it is.

  The thing that stinks about having a crush on your parabatai's brother is that she always feels like it's her duty to bring us together. When it is not. But I'm not angry at her, she's been wanting us to date since before I knew what love was.

  "Oh, whatever!" She says in exasperation, "You'll regret it later on!"

  "Maybe, maybe," I state not denying what she said.

  I may regret it later, but my confidence is just way too low to confess something like that. I still wonder though; what it would be like if I asked him? Would he like me back?

  I shake my head of my confusing thoughts as Izzy and I make our way to the front doors of the Institute; Jace, Clary, and Alec all coming into view. There will never be a time when Alec won't take my breath away. I look at him and my heart skips a beat, but he would never feel the same. He's too busy with himself to invest in a relationship.

  Grabbing my weapon out of the armory, I walked over to Clary who was smirking at me just how Izzy was during our first encounter. I knew they were up to something. That thought sent shivers down my spine. I trust them with everything, they basically know everything about me, making it very easy for them to mess my life up. They're just wicked like that.

  I give Jace and Alec a subtle nod in which they return. Jace wore the same smirk as my other two friends which only made me even more nervous.

  "Who's ready to fight some demon ass?" Izzy says walking up behind me.

  We all laughed and walked outside of the Institute. While walking to Pandemonium, Clary suggested we play a game. Alec and I both found this to be a stupid idea and denied playing while rolling our eyes. We both smiled at each other when we realized we both had the same reaction.

  They all denied our protests and decided to play 'Would you Rather?' Which was a stupid game to play when we were supposed to be doing our job.