Beginning

All she ever wanted was to be loved to be saved by her demons. She had demons inside her head battling every single day of every single hour. Some people envied her because they thought she had everything. Some people saw her as she was hiding something and deep down they knew she was going through something. Yet no one really helped her. It was a battle she went through a battle she won yet she fell and was so quick to win but at the end there is a happy ending right?

Happiness is what everyone thought of her she caked on makeup and wore a fake smile on her as she dressed up and walked out of her house.

An angel walked in out of nowhere. Not knowing when she was going to walk in to start her wrestling career it was going to be none other than Seth.

Seth has his demons like anyone else his injury caused him to fall in a black hole of depression and anxiety. Anxious for his comeback he thought he had everything going dating a beautiful girl Zahara he thought she was the one but wasn't sure. Deep down he knew she wasn't, when Rose walked in

                               Seth's P.O.V
Have you ever been told to stop doing something you love? Even if you did or didn't have a choice?. Well welcome to my world, the world that is shattered I'm going to be out of action for about a year. Due to this stupid knee injury I didn't have the choice but I know I'm coming back stronger than ever and I will win the WWE championship.

I'm those type of people who doesn't care what obstacles you have to go through if you truly love something you'll fight for it. Currently I'm in black and brave wrestling academy we have 10 people who signed up and one of them is a girl which is quite odd because usually girls aren't interested in wrestling.

Marek my buddy and also one of the trainers he was telling me how tomorrow we should have dinner night so we could get to know the people who we will be training. It's a great idea because I'll tell you guys from the start I don't like seeing people come here and think of this as a game. Sure I want this to be a fun experience for them but when it's work time it's work time.

Me and Marek are cleaning around for tomorrow we're planning to go eat at a Mexican restaurant which I cursed under my breathe because it's such good food and I can't do that much physical activity. I'll just think positive and drink my margarita and eat tamales.

Well hopefully tomorrow goes as planned and not a mess.

****I know it's short but I promise next chapter will be long****