I Care For Seth

Rose's P.O.V
Yesterday was a nightmare I dont wish to repeat. Roman lost it last night.  "hurt me instead of him leave him alone" Roman did that he hit me hard. I wouldn't bare to see Seth hurt anymore images of him in the hospital were haunting me. I'll take any hit as long as Seth isn't hurt. Crying is all I did last night after the hit Roman left pissed off and "hurt" Im not sure if I believe it. The only thing that left me relived is Seth is ok and he stayed the night with me. Our kiss was something I didn't expect happening. Last night every ten minutes I would make sure Seth would be by my side. The kiss was what made me fall asleep Im so glad it happened the same feelings of protectiveness.

My morning consisted of Seth tickling me kissing my cheek jumping on top of me to try and get me up to shower. Geez thank you Seth he is literally telling me you smell now go shower. My morning is going pretty well Im in my comfy sweats. Seth brought me breakfast my delicious strawberry French toast and black tea from Starbucks. I kissed his lips once again for a second he looked shocked but kissed me back. Is it wrong Im doing this? We ate breakfast in peace till a loud knock broke the silence. It was seven am so it was pretty early it might be Nikki since she loves to go out with John for breakfast. I smiled "Nikki Love did yo-" I was cut off with being pushed to the wall  it was Roman his grasp made its way to my neck. Another beating from this man again I tried getting off his grasp but no luck. He was ripped off me Seth started punching him and kicking him yelling curse words. Roman didn't even know Seth was here "get up you want to fight tough guy".

Seth was pushed away and I grabbed his waist to hold him back "leave Roman now! Or I'll call the cops" he laughed and got up "oh princess your fairytale is over you and Seth are never gonna be" with that he walked away. Tears were threatening to come out of my eyes Im such a baby I cry over everything but I know what he means hes going to do everything he can so Seth and I dont end up together. Seth wrapped his arms around me and whispered "we will make it happen babygirl" I hugged him back and wrapped my legs around his waist. True love will always end up together I know its too soon for all this but Seth is the one. There is no doubt in my mind he is the one I want him to be with me.

Now I know why Seth said Roman isn't who I think he is behind his charming smile is a very cold hearted man. My concern is Jojo she grew up on me he is a kind man to his daughter thats my only relief. We have the whole day off which means we are going out Seth said its a surprise but to dress comfy and in pants or sweats cause its kinda chilly. He knows how much I love surprises I'll keep on guessing even though he won't ever tell me. I took a quick shower and added a bit of makeup on my eye more like B.B. cream it wont cover as good as foundation but it is my day off. Some sunglasses will do the job even though there is barley sun people are going to look at me crazy. I was waiting for Seth to come out of the shower so finishing packing and playing candy crush is literally my favorite game its so addicting. Seth came out in nothing but his sweatpants my mouth got dry this man is so hot and he doesnt even know it. Were are these thoughts coming from? I need to control myself I never thought like this from anyone only Seth. He cleared his throat "ready?" I nodded immediately Im so anxious to see the surprise.

A cab was waiting for us Seth blindfolded me that is how serious he is taking this surprise he knows this is leaving me more anxious. As soon as we stopped he grabbed my hand it was kinda loud, screams, the sound of adults and kids,smell of cotton candy and funnel cake. Seth took off my blindfold we were at a fair!I love fairs. The cotton candy,ice cream,stuffed animals ahh!. Happiness took over me I hugged him really tight and grabbed his hand to drag him to the Ferris wheel the wind was beautiful. "Babe I gotta buy the tickets wait" if I could live here I would fairs are fun and magical its kind of a escape from the real world. Seth's hand met mine my heart fluttered and jumped all these emotions I was feelings.

Those people who say that fairytales aren't real that's because they've never met anyone like Seth. We went on roller coasters ate cotton candy and took our ice cream to the Ferris wheel. Its weird that I'm scared of heights but with Seth I feel fine plus I want to be one of those cute moments in movies. He held my hand and kissed it he kept making jokes of us and shared many memories we had. Our time in the fair ended sadly and now on to reality Seth had a appearance to make so I just went with the bellas and stayed with them till he came back.

Today was full of surprises little did I know that my surprises were not over.