Fight

Seth's P.O.V
My heart feels so empty without Rose never in my life would I expose someone like that especially the person who I love. Without Rose I'm no one she is my everything my plan was to have her come with me on a trip for two days. Dedicate her my time and make her happy for once she is the most important person in my life. Without her I'm nothing yesterday felt almost like a terrible nightmare crying my self to sleep. All her secrets are out and the whole world knows them now all because of someone. That someone knew all her secret but how? Did she tell anyone before me? She said I was the very first person to know.

Walking out of my hotel room having the rest of the locker room looking at me with hate and disgust did bother me. They don't know the story behind all of this I love her I would never do anything like this to her. Dean was the only one that believes me my true brother. Everyone was downstairs getting breakfast a huge variety of options like bacon,smashed potatoes,ham,cereal,fruit and so on. Settling with fruit and a coffee along with two eggs whites I served myself and sat next to Dean. The bellas looked at me and rolled their eyes seriously because of this scandal I'm losing friends now? I get it it's a scandal but like I said it wasn't me. "Finn you should sit with us" the bellas spoke to him all nice and sweet it felt as if I was going to puke my breakfast "thanks twins but I'm taking Rose breakfast upstairs" did my ears hear right?.

No way in hell was I going to listen to his nonsense Rose is still mine. Finn has been waiting for this day to come of us not being together anymore. It's been years since I met him and I fell in love with her "your so sweet Finn thank you we know you truly care about her" Nikki's voice cut my thoughts as she looked at me with a disgust face. My eyes rolled back in my damn head that I didn't even know if they were going to come back getting up I said goodbye to Dean and Aj. I'm not just going to wait around and stand seeing Finn take advantage of this situation trying manipulate Rose into believing he is the one. If anyone is the one that is me not him.

Running up to him making sure no one was around I grabbed him by the collar and pushed him to the wall "what the hell do you think your doing you better back off my girl unless if you want to be injured permanently". Finn chuckled and pushed me off "I respect you Seth but what you did was low especially to someone so nice looks like there will be no future for you two" clenching my jaw staring at his stupid face. He's so lucky we are in a hotel right now and a huge scene can't be made or else I would've beat the shit out of him. Fake smiling at him "you think I'm stupid huh? Rose loves me not some wanna be face of the wwe I am the champion" Finn looked at me with a bored expression "soon to be face of the wwe this wanna be trained your girl while you left her" he punched me right on my nose. This idiot is about to get it punching him back he fell I continued kicking him till her voice and small hand pushed me off.

Rose looked like a mess so sad so very sad with puffy red eyes and dull eyes pain shot through my heart knowing the fact that she think I caused this. "What the fuck is your problem Colby get out of here now!" She never swears unless if she is really mad so I knew she wasn't playing. "Rose please let me talk to you" "enough was said. Unless if you want to record me again you can document my story I hate you Colby" hate?. Tears swelled up in my eyes as I looked back at her she helped Finn up while he grabbed on to her overreacting he didn't even get hit that much or that hard. Still grasping what she said to me "I hate you Colby" I knew she doesn't believe in the word hate but if she said it than she really means it.

Tears kept falling from my eyes the old me would of not given a crap about this but since she walked into my life she's made me a better man. A man full of love her we are the complete opposite of each other but I love that. She has my heart she is my everything without her there isnt even a reason to live anymore. Tonight is smack down which isn't going to be the night whoever my opponent is pray and pray really hard because I need to take my aggression out on someone. Messages kept blowing up from my brother and texts telling me to call him I wasn't in a mood to call him so I just texted him telling him tomorrow I'll call him for sure. My body felt numb and my eyes felt heavy I closed my eyes but her image kept on appearing sighting and hitting my pillow hard. No dreams of her please not today setting my alarm to wake me up in three hours I let sleep consume me.
                       **Dreams**

It felt as if I was floating in the air I was a walking human but without a heart how could you have a heart when the person you love is hurt because of you. People have always tried to separate us by the looks of it they achieved it whoever it is I'm now broken thank you. Flashbacks to the Mexican restaurant when I met her she was beautiful the way she would laugh and look at Marek when he spoke about wrestling. She always had a passion for wrestling Hell I was even jealous Marek was talking to her I remember she tried talking to me. Building a barrier to show no emotion and pay no attention to her. Sahara and I were dating at the time it was no use since she was constantly on the road and flirting with other guys. Everyday was harder and harder to ignore her ignore her passion for wrestling and her obsession with the shield. When Dean and Roman walked in she let a fan girl scream as she ran to both of them to hug them. Our very first kiss was like someone lit fireworks inside of me. Then a very dark dream with her leaving me.

My alarm blasted as I groaned in annoyance. There has to be a way I can talk to Rose without anyone being there with her. Putting my brave face on and going to work Carrano talked to me saying in fact Rose and I are still going to have to work together. Tonight it will be Rose and I Vs Finn and Alicia Fox looking around Rose she was backstsage with Alicia talking as soon as she saw me Alicia left. "Hey can I talk to you?" "I know we are working together" "no not that I mean about us" "I'm good thanks whatever happened forget it forget me because I'm only talking to you if it's about work" she said walking away.

Rose waited for me at the gorilla before faking a smile to me because of the WWE universe of course we held hands and it felt wrong. She's mad at me for something I did I will find the person who did it. The match started with Rose and Alicia Finn distracted her causing Alicia to hit her from behind then body slammed her. Rose slammed her to the turnbuckle then tagging me "babe get him!" Finn came in right away hitting me with hard force I knew he was talking out his anger on me. Earlier we had a incident it was his fault for trying to get at my girl immediately the referee said "ring the bell for disqualification" I then saw Rose was hitting Rose with a chair. Giving me a smile she slid a chair in so I can hit Finn "TABLE! TABLE!" The crowd cheered. That's when the smile was on my face hell yeah! Whispering "she's mine" before putting him through the announce table.

As soon as we were backstage Rose left my side to make sure Finn was ok I rolled my eyes he's fine he's old enough to take care of himself. Taking a quick shower and grabbing my stuff ready to head out I heard Finn "will you ever go back to Seth?" A long silent and a sight was heard " I - I hate him" that's when I knew I lost her.

** I fell in love with Ariana Grandes pants do I decided to diy them into my own 😭. Hope you guys enjoy his chapter ❤️**