Mixed Tag Match

Rose's P.O.V
Everything Seth said was a lie about Roman and his feelings towards me. Call me stupid all you want for always falling back in his trap but yesterday for a second I actually believed him. His famous smile that won my heart. Roman was in terrible mood due to the fact he was hung over. I totally forgot today is Monday which means Monday Night Raw and a interview. I've never done a t.v interview outside of WWE so I'm super nervous but really excited at the same time. The twist to this interview is Seth is also a guest why couldn't it be Roman? Or Fandango? my point is anyone but Seth.

Last night when he kissed Charlotte that's when I knew he was lying to me. Of course he'll pick her I mean she's gorgeous and has perfect teeth unlike me. Here again with the negative thoughts no I'm better than that. She's gorgeous but has a ugly personality. I decided to wear something cute but kind of sophisticated in a way classic red dress that passed below my knees. Roman hugged me goodbye while I just weakly hugged him back I'm really not in a mood today. Seth smiled at me I acted as if I didn't see him I'm still pissed off at him. Its not like he's boyfriend or anything but I admit I got jealous.

Today were in Oregon! It's a beautiful place I live sight seeing it's my favorite thing to do. After the interview I'm heading to the arena so my luggage and bag was waiting for me in the cab I'm going to take. Fans were outside waiting for me so of course I had to take pictures and sign a couple autographs. We got to the interview place in the Ellen show I'm so excited Ellen is so funny and seems like a nice person. I haven't seen Seth I don't know if it's a good or bad thing unless if he ditched the interview which I doubt it.

"Live in 5!" The voice boomed "ladies and gentlemen she is known for her small,energetic,weird personality WWE Superstar Rose!" Ellen spoke up. The crowed cheered and all my nerves were gone I smiled at the crowd and smiled at Ellen. Ellen gave me a hug and I tried not to fan girl because I've seen her talk shows and everything. "Now give it up for the bad boy of WWE and the face of WWE Seth Rollins!" My breathe hitched he looks breathe taking. Seth in a suit will always one of my biggest weaknesses he looks breathe taking and butterflies starts to erupt my stomach it's like fireworks.

Seth sat by me and we both smiled at each other while Ellen began with her questions now if you watch Ellen you know she asks unexpected most awkward questions at times. "You guys are enemies for today? Later on in a mixed tag match" Seth laughed and nodded "we are obviously I'm winning" I looked at him like he's crazy. "No , Roman and I are winning and I'm taking my title and your going down" I winked at him. His face got beat red and he bit his lip GUYS HE BIT HIS LIP!. Is this real life?. I'm trying so hard not to fan girl in national t.v especially when he is my opponent for tonight. Ellen smiled and asked more questions including if Roman and I are a thing outside of WWE "you know Roman is awesome we get a long professionally and personally he is yes we are dating" Seth shifted to his side and he looked at the crowed and yawned. Rude much. "Now Seth you and Charlotte?" He looked at me then Ellen "She's my tag partner that's all I'm answering" a smile spread across my face.

After the interview my cab was waiting for me quickly I took a picture with Ellen and Seth as a group picture. Now on to Monday Night Raw the cab picked up Paige and Carmella we were jamming out to rap music not knowing anything they were saying. The venue was beautiful every time I see the venue I get so emotional the little girl inside of me says "you made it". The twins ran up to hug me and dragged me Corano to go over tonight's plans in the mixed tag match the results are going to be nice hopefully. For tonight's look I really want to set the standards high and look my best I'm so nervous Sasha Banks husband makes our gear and I know he won't disappoint me.

Raw started out Samoa Joe Vs Jason Jordan the crowd was loud and so energetic it brought good vibes. Quickly Roman and I went over our script and we he kissed me "good luck babe" I went to go get ready my hair was on my signature look and my makeup was light and my classic eyeliner. The part that is more exciting is my outfit so sparkly and beautiful I love it! .

Ah tonight is gonna full of surprises. Charlotte,Seth,Roman were out in the ring I was up next my music played the crowd got up on their feet and cheered. This is what I live for the crowd and the energy the WWE fans give you. I stared at Charlotte while she looked up at me with disgust I slapped her and the bell rang due to the fact she is a lot more stronger than me she was able to kick me on my face. "Up Rose cmon huh oh your boyfriend can't save you" I got on top of her and started to punch her and slap her I mocked her dad and gave her a DDT. 1,2,- no she kicked out she pushed me to the side and tagged Seth that meant Roman had to get in head to toe.

Seth had the same look on his face that he always goes when he sees Roman with such anger eyes Seth is a amazing fighter I won't lie. Is it bad that I was kind of happy Seth wasn't getting hurt? Roman was hurt though I should be focusing on him instead of Seth I was so out of it when I felt my leg being pulled and I fell flat on my face. Charlotte was attacking me to everyone's surprise Seth pulled her off me leaving all the fans in shock including her "get off of her" this is a part of the script? SPEAR Roman hit the spear on Seth. 1,2,3!! *Ding,Ding* "The Winners Of This Match The Team Of Roman Reigns And Rose!" I got in the ring and jumped on him and hugged him.

"Now that this is over let me tell you something Charlotte we are over the engagement is off and as for you Roman we aren't done my brother I'm taking back my girl Rose" the crowd went crazy and "yes!yes" chants erupted the arena. I was just as shocked as Charlotte and Roman we didn't know about the script only that Roman and I were gonna win. Charlotte was left in tears and screaming at Seth leaving me with a confused yet happy feelings does he really care for me? Or is this another storyline.
Backstage the twins yelled and hugged me "we knew it Seth isn't over you" wow isn't over me he didn't say he likes me even though he has said it before. Seth freaking Rollins said his girl in his girl? Here comes my inner fan girl moment ahh! I need to focus on my career and Roman he actually cares for me. Tonight isn't over without a celebration superstars are going out to a very popular club here in Oregon to celebrate.

Tonight isn't over I'm on top of the world winning a match not only a match a main event match and with the guy that likes me. At least I thought so until tonight that something changed my mind.