Nightmares& RAW

Rose's P.O.V
Last night I couldn't fall asleep the worry in me where was Seth? I hope he's okay he left in the afternoon and hasn't come back to the room. It's now 4 in the morning the sky is still dark the stars look beautiful and shiny. I've always thought the stars were people when they go to heaven even till today.

A night without Seth was horrible as much as he loves to bitch at me I miss that. My nightmares were worse at night and so were the tiny voices in my head the problem is Dolph doesn't believe me. Dolph think I'm crazy and says it's nothing when I have nightmares.

My thoughts were short and interrupted by loud banging on the door who can it be? Seth hopefully but I was wrong it was Dolph. He hugged me and told me if I've had any nightmares and I nodded ok so know he believes me?. We laid and cuddled together while I managed to fall asleep the only thing was Seth was on my mind.

Dolph left early and he left a note telling me he's going to be in the gym with Fandango. Since their both at the gym I'll just go out and room it's not that I don't want to be in the same room as them well kinda. Fandango gives me a bad vibe he stares weirdly and way too long.

I wore all black because that supposedly helps you sweat more and that's exactly what I need. My fat rolls bother me and yet people don't seem to comment on it my goal is to weight 90. Even thought the trainers in NXT tell me I'm "little" which is a cover up word because what they mean is huge I know deep down they wish I was skinnier. My breathe was heavy,my heartbeat was loud and fast I've been running for 45 minutes straight but remembered this is my fat crying.

After a hour I took a quick shower and got into black leggings and a brown oversize sweater with some brown moccasins as for my hair it was a braid. I wore no makeup to the venue because later tonight I'm going to have to get my makeup done so it will be useless anyway. Dolph wrapped his arms around my waist and I turned around he looked at me and jumped back "ew babe where's your makeup you need it that acne isn't looking good". Pain shot through me he's right my acne I've always had skin problems almost everyone points out my bad skin.

"Just kidding pumpkin just get proactive" he then walked away and leaving me feeling useless "your going to let him talk to you like that?" Brie's voice spoke I just looked down while she hugged me. Brie walked with me to the bathroom while she waited I took out my blade and made freshly new cuts on my ribs. Why am I such a mess?why is my skin so bad? Everything about me is a absolute joke. Brie held my hand while introducing me to WWE Superstars they all made comments about how "little" and "tiny" I am but I know they just feel sorry for me. Everyone was so nice the funniest guys had to be Jason Jordan and Chad Gable I actually agreed to go to breakfast with them Chad is bringing his wife and his kid which I'm excited to meet.

It was time for my makeup and hair I was nervous my wwe debut match in front of my childhood dream ahh no don't cry Rose not right now!. The makeup lady curled my hair into perfection and as for my makeup it was bronzy eye with eyelashes that made my eyes look even bigger. My lipstick was pinkish with a touch of gloss I smiled at my reflection for once I'm happy with my self. Next it was time to see Sandra the lady who does attire my attire was black shorts with a cropped shirt that says "dangerous woman" and my thigh high boots. I thanked Sandra and hugged her "Rose to the gorilla" the speaker boomed through the building.

My theme song played which she's not afraid by one direction I smiled at fans as I clapped their hands. The arena were up on their feet which made my mood so happy and a feeling I couldn't quite describe. I didn't even know who my opponent is till music played it was  Nia Jax theme song so she's my opponent. Charlotte and Dana gave her high fives before they left meanwhile Nia stared me down.

~Ding,Ding~
The match started which means it's go time I find my short height a actual advantage since I am only 5ft tall I can duck under places. Currently in my match with Nia I had the upper hand by kicking her,punching her but she was so much stronger than me she picked me up and threw me across the ring. My vision was a bit blurry and I felt dizzy but right now it isn't the time to be worried about that. Then my body felt attacked Dana,Charlotte,Nia and Dolph?!?! Was by their side. I felt huge pain on my lower back it was a chair that was being swung over and over my back,my vision was getting weaker and weaker till Dolph was on the floor the girls weren't beating me up anymore. "I'm saved you,once again Rose" it was Seth's voice who knew he was in RAW tonight Seth carried me to the trainers all I heard was bulimia when I blacked out.

****short chapter but next will be longer I promise thank you for everyone who votes on my stories and those who read it. It means a ton thank you****