Magical

Rose's P.O.V
Tonight was magical. I kissed Seth's best friend Roman Reigns. No it wasnt part of the storyline kissing him I just wanted to add my on sparkle and touch to it. Kissing Romans soft lips was truly magical his lips are so irresistible. Roman and I walked backstage holding hands everyone looked at us I couldn't help but see Roman he had the biggest smile on his face and was looking at me as if Im a goddess.

These are the times in which I ask myself why like a jerk like Seth when you have a soft big Samoan teddy bear like Roman. Why is it us girl tend to fall in love with jerks?why do we like them the struggle is all too real. Dean came running to us breaking the silence "My two favorite people kissing ey? Looks like I'll be sleeping in a different room" he winked at us I swear Dean and his comments. Out of no whete I felt a hard hit on my back followed my kicks and punches I tried hitting back but it was two against one "finish her!" Charlottes voice spoke. "Cmon brothers thats all you got" Seths voice spoke I looked to my side Dean and Roman were on the floor getting beat up by four other superstars.

Kick after just hair pulling and punches were happening all to quickly finally referees came to break up the fight. Oh Charlotte it is definitely on I will get back my title. Luckily we had no broken bones or anything too serious. I kept on catching Roman looking at me as if Im some sort of angel.

This is the type of guyI need to like hes a loving father,looks at me with such kindness. Roman is one of the most kindness people I've meet. There is no way Im going back to Seth he screwed things up and left me heartbroken. Maybe it is for the better that I move on even if its with his "best friend". We were on our to the hotel I was going to go to my room when Romans hand stopped me he took a long deep breathe and ran his fingers through his hair. I THINK I DIED WHEN HE DID THAT! Romans hair is prettier than my entire face Im not even joking.

He pushed me into the wall crap isthis real life this hunk of a man is here with me. I leaned in and kissed him I couldn't think of anything else to do he kissed me back immediately we were both out of breathe "go ona date with me babygirl" I smiled and kissed him. We both took a shower and cuddled in bed Roman fell asleep on my chest I smiled looking at him.

Am I finally getting over Seth? Soon I let sleep consume me and fell asleep and for a long time with a smile on my face and Roman by my side.