Like Her

Rose's P.O.V
Emptiness is what I felt inside of me. Seth was my everything it turned out I wasn't his everything. He said he loved me but it was all lie then who could ever love me? No one. These voices were getting louder and louder in my head telling me "your not good enough" "your own dad left you no man will ever love you" scratching my head and pulling my hair "STOP SHUT UP!!". It's true my real dad left me what can I expect from any man everyone hates me. The same burning sensation hit me I need to relief this pain part of me wanted to stay strong and prove everyone wrong that I will not cut. But I failed just like I failed myself I'll fail everyone looking for a blade everywhere my cosmetic scissors were in the bag. Looking at them pointy and shiny hell I could even jump off this building and I doubt anyone would ever care.

Blood trickled down my wrist as I began making one fresh cut the burning sensation settled down this is what I needed. Tears began to trickle down as images in my head of Seth popped up, looking through my camera roll a image of Seth and I appeared we were holding hands and looking into each others eyes. It was just a game to him I feel for his charm while the whole time he wanted me to get hurt I should of known. When I started black and brave wrestling he hated me right off the bat I still remember in the restaurant he looked at me as if he hated me. He did hate me he wanted revenge and this is what I get for falling for him. Finns caller I.D was requesting for FaceTime quickly brushing tears away and fake smiling I answered. His beautiful blue eyes shined and his million dollar smile smiled at me "hey princess you ok you look tired?" I smiled "I am Finn what's up? It's kinda midnight right now" he was scratching his head "uh I was wondering if you would be down to go and get a late snack with me". Smiling at his cuteness he has always been so nice to me he trained the least I can do is go with him "sure I'll see you in 5 downstairs".

Quickly getting off my bed I washed my wrist and put a baby blue long sleeve hoodie so it would cover my wrist with my white sweatpants and gray boots. My hair was a simple fishtail and I was wearing no makeup that quickly changed as I applied some mascara so my eyes could appear more awake. Grabbing $5 off my bag and leaving my phone in the hotel room tonight I want to hold a conversation with Finn not worry about what other people have to say. Finn flashed his smile as he saw me "hi Finn" I hugged him "let's go eat I'm hungry" he wrapped his arm around my shoulder I mean it's friendly right? There were no sign of paparazzi so that was always a bonus. "Let's go to McDonald's" Finn said nodding my head immediately I was a vanilla cone even though dairy makes me breakout I guess it will be worth it. Either way I'm still ugly no one will ever like me it's funny when you imagine someone having a crush on you but then you realize when you look like me that isn't a chance. I wish I could be one of those girls on Instagram who always looks so flawless and thin in pictures who's smile is perfect and shiny. Finn cheered and we were in McDonald's Finn has become a very close friend of mine he is always there when I need and he is the only one who hasn't left me. "Can I have large fries,a dr.pepper two mc chickens and a ice cream home chocolate please!" Finn said excitedly as the lady stared at him with you gotta be kidding me look I laughed "small smack huh? Finn" the lady was bored out of her thought looking at clock. I don't blame her that was me when I was working in retail constantly looking at the clock when it was time to go. Smiling politely at her "vanilla ice cream cone" she nodded and yawned tiredly it was about a 10 minute wait for the food and ice cream.  Finn and I picked a seat way in the back "so Rose I like this girl but I don't know how to tell her".

Finn would honestly be such a great boyfriend he is such a sweet guy and I think any girl would be lucky to have him. I'm really not good giving relationship advice hell I had a guy lie to me in my face but I'll do my best "just be yourself tell her maybe do something romantic your a great guy Finn" he stood quiet and continued to eat. My thought went back to Seth I wonder what he is doing? Probably sleeping or is he with someone? Ugh just get him out of my mind. It's frustrating when someone does you wrong and your still thinking about them and your still wondering how they are doing. He doesn't deserve me he deserves someone way better than me. Finn started throwing paper balls in my face while he got me out of my Night dream "heyy fair" I grabbed the ice cream cone and dabbed some on my fingers and threw it at him this ice cream is too good to go to waste.

We were playing around till we eventually got kicked out because we were being "too childish" laughs were filled I truly hope who ever he likes treats him like a king. On our way back there were still no signs of paparazzi or so we thought tmz got right in front of us and started recording videos and taking pictures. Crazy things were being shouted you would be surprise when your famous the stupid stories that people event and the apparent "sources" who are made up. "You and Finn dating Rose?" "Why are you guys out?" "Rose is it true your retiring?" The whole camera flashing in my face gave me a headache. Finn walked me to my room and we called it a night in less than five hours I have to wake up to workout I have to lose this fat especially after today. Nikki texted me with some pictures of Finn and I ~he likes you. I rolled my eyes I'm tired of Nikki and Brie saying that he likes me as a friend. Finn and I go way back to NXT he was the only person who believed in me and who trained me of course he is going to treat me a little different.

My eyes felt heavy as I was ready to fall asleep I realized I had to get up and brush my teeth so lazily I got up and brushed my teeth. Immediately crashing in bed and falling asleep today was a good day other than the fact I'm always going to end up alone like always.

Waking up to my alarm blasting it was workout time I tied my hair in a bun and wore all black with my pink yezzy shoes(most comfortable shoes I've ever worn I highly recommend them!) brushing my teeth quickly off I went to workout. It was around 6 in the morning there was no one in the gym just me I love it when I have the gym to myself it's so peaceful all you here is you and your music and your thoughts. I'm the only one in here because I'm the only one that needs it ignoring my crazy thoughts once again I hit the treadmill then lifted for about 15 minutes. My mind goes blank when I workout before I knew it was 8 Nattie texted me so we could go grab a coffee I didn't even bother changing and left to meet up with her in the lobby.

Secretly I envy Nattie she is so gorgeous and has a wonderful husband I on the other hand I'm single and will never have anyone that will love me. We hugged and like always her makeup was always on my point well I feel like a scrub next to her I got my green tea and watermelon to snack on I don't need food. Talking about life and RAW tonight we were pumped apparently the authority is going to be back and I can't wait. The authority causes such huge speculation and I love it,it makes everyone wonder what's going to happen next. I headed back to the hotel and took a warm shower and changed to my RAW outfit that way I won't have to keep on changing and changing. Nikki and I headed to RAW she was ranting about how Finn so likes me I just listened and let it go through the other ear. Finn hasn't texted me which was weird cause usually he always does but it's whatever. Four hours past it was 6:50 ten more minutes before RAW when I heard that Irish accent "can I have everyone's attention please?" Finn walked in the catering I was sitting with the twins and Carmella "three years ago a woman walked in my life she is all I could think about" oh shit this is really happening. Finns crush!

That man has serious guts if he's going to be confessing infront of all these people is it Carmella? "Rose please give me one chance" the twins gasped its me?! I was dumbfounded "yes" is what came out of my mouth. The whole catering clapped while I realized what I just said Finn hugged me and lifted me up in the air "officially mine" while those brown orbs were staring at me back.....Seth hurt and disappointed was written all over his face. Well that makes two of us disappointed Seth it's not like he cares anyway he only cares of himself. Finn went to go change and I went in the locker room to flowers and a note 'please talk to me'-Seth. That's when the tears streamed down my face I lost him and I lost everything.