Hard

Rose's P.O.V
Kissing Seth was a dream come true it was everything I've ever wanted sure he's kissed me before. This kiss was different full of love and I loved every second of it. No one will know how hard rehab is people think its all in your mind and well it is but it is also a illness.

It effects both mentally and physically my tired eyes started back at me as I looked at my reflection. This is not going to be easy but I sure will get through this very strict rules in this place. There is no visitors allowed even if its your parents you can only use the clinic's phone for 15 minutes maximum. Also only on certain times whenever we eat there has to be someone coming with us to the bathroom. No electronics just you and a empty bathroom with no soap ir toothbrush.

In the morning the ladies and men that work there will eventually bring you your toothbrush and other things. They take everything away just incase if you try to harm yourself. Morning breakfast consisted of a slice of whole wheat bread,fruit,oatmeal,orange juice and water atleast they feed me healthy. What went on in their head was I was too fat and they felt sorry for me.

These stupid little voices in my head never leave me. I can't help but to always pick at my flaws its my biggest mistake to do so but that little voice tells me its what people think about me anyway. What if Seth kissed me because he felt pity for me? Ugh stop! make these voices stop!. This whole rehab will be challenging its so hard not to puke when you get done eating I feel disgusted in myself not only disgusted but also fat. Fat and nasty.

There is no way someone like Seth who is so beautiful so perfect will ever like a big nosed,fat,poor excuse of a human like me. I cried and cried yelled I was having a panic attack the ladies tried calming me down all my emotions got build up. Last thing I remember was "its okay not to perfect" a little voice said before my eyes gave up on me and all I saw was a blur till I blacked out