Jealous

Seth's P.O.V
My blood was boiling is Jason trying to get at Rose? Hell I don't doubt it Rose is a wonderful girl at this point she isn't mine and it's really stressing me out. Our age difference is a huge gap that I can't seem to escape. Have you ever liked anyone that you know isn't for you? Or someone way older or younger?. I've never dated younger girls sure by 1 or 2 years younger but not more than 7!.

Rose was with Paige and Paige was talking very loudly of Jason which left me with one option she is clearly over me so why don't I try to date?. There's a lot of nice girls in the WWE who tried to date me like Bayley , Charlotte. After RAW my mind kept drifting off to Rose I was so harsh to her and so rude. It was my jealousy that got the best of me its hard to see the person who you really like with someone else or have other people flirt with them. Hell I'm not her boyfriend and I sure as hell not going to be Rose's list of boyfriends so the best thing is to try to forget about her. Right now I'm under stress I miss my family mostly my mom I feel like taking a break from WWE.

At night is when your mind is all over the place and where your mind sometimes plays tricks on you. It was midnight my mom is most likely sleeping I need to hear her voice and know she is ok. The phone rang and rang no answer "I love you mom I just wanted to hear your voice" I spoke and left the message. I'm a mommas mad being away from her is hard it was very hard when I left to train for professional wrestling. My eye lids felt heavy and before I knew it I let darkness consume me and take over me.

         Rose's P.O.V
I stared at my reflection in the bathroom tears where staring to form everything about me is a mess. I'm a mistake why couldn't I be like The twins or Eva or Sasha or any other girl and be pretty and skinny. Nattie and the girls were downstairs having breakfast while I stayed in the room there is no way I'm going to consume more calories. The number read 100 not good enough it needs to read 90! No matter how hard I try it never hits that number.

My stomach growled from how hungry I was my eyes had dark circles underneath I didn't look like myself. My tan skin is no longer tan but a yellowish undertone to it my acne was worse and my lips and nose were a mess. My phone rang texts from Dolph five minutes later he was knocking on the door yelling my name he immediately came in and yelled. "Why aren't you answering me are you stupid?" "STOP IT DOLPH! No I'm not stupid I'm not you now get out were over!" His face expression changed he was boiling.

"It's Seth? Jason? Should the list keep going?" with that I gave him a huge slap and pushed him out of the door. Another example why exes can't be friend ever. My mind drifted to Seth he doesn't like me because I mess thing up and I suck at wrestling maybe if I lose more weight I can be better. I ran to the bathroom and stuck my fingers down my throat this is for wrestling.