Dinner Night

Rose's P.O.V
"YOUR SO FAT ROSE!LOOK AT YOU DO YOU REALLY THINK ANYONE WILL EVER LIKE YOU?!" That voice ran in my head it felt as if I'm numb I'm used to this feeling.

Isn't your family supposed to love you instead of making you feel like crap everything was wrong with me my face was full of acne thank god with medication my face is pretty much clear. My nose is huge! Everyone points out my nose how big it is and my small lips how bad do I want to get my nose,lips done.

But worse part of all is my body I'm literally 5ft a short fat mess. My family loves to remind me everyday I will never ever make it to the WWE because I don't meet the requirements.  But now I'm 18 and nothing is going to stop me in going after my dream.

Recently I signed up for black and brave wrestling academy Seth Rollins is one of the trainers and I really hope I don't fan girl over him let alone embarrass myself. This is my one and only so I'm hoping I don't screw things up like I always do.

I'm packing all my bags and making sure I have enough clothes for the six months I will be staying. Currently I'm moving in with my aunt because she lives the closes and I love her. Everyone is expected to arrive at 8pm it's already 7! So quickly I curled a bit of my bottom hair did a half up half down and got some dark denim skinny jeans with a cropped fuzzy sweater and Louis Vuitton heels.

As for my makeup it was very simple eyeliner bit of eyeshadow and foundation to cover up all of my imperfections. By the time I was done it was already 7:45 luckily the Mexican restaurant was only 10 minutes away from where my aunt lives.

Stepping in the restaurant I let the wonderful smell of food hit me I'm vegetarian so I don't eat meat at all I try to stay away from it. It's a long story why but I love animals and also I would always get food posoning whenever I would eat meat. There was Marek one of the trainer's getting people there weren't a lot of people but let me tell you.

All guys were at least 6ft and very build while I was your average 5ft small person but I guess I still had meat in me cause I'm about 130 pounds. As soon as it was my turn Marek looked at me up and down and smiled "hey you must be Rose the only girl" I smiled and nodded "yeah surprising eh?" He laughed and hugged me.

Marek told me to follow him I was the last person to arrive so it seemes as if I'm a lost puppy well technically I am since I don't know where our table is. In front of me where 11 guys including Seth freaking Rollins the rest of the guys got up as soon as they saw me and smiled at me well their friendly which is good.

Seth looked at me as if he already hated me great I knew it he's probably judging me inside his head saying why couldn't I be a different person. I meet the other trainer Matt Mayday he was really cool just like Marek next to me was this guy named Nick he smiled and kissed my cheek.

Right now my cheeks probably were all red considering I'm a easy blusher everyone ordered like is if they never ate but it's understandable their guys and well looking at them they have no weight issues. Unlike me it's very noticeable I feel like a whale next to them but with the workouts the weight should come off.

I ordered a veggie burger along with brown rice and a horochata okay maybe a horochata isn't the healthiest drink but if you ever try it you'll know why lots of people love it. It was either the horochata or a tamarindo drink which I didn't really like it was very sugary. We went around telling a little bit of us and I found out everyone here is older than me their all in their twenties atleast it's not really a big difference but it makes me feel really young.

So far only Nick,Matt,Marek,and Joe another guy who will be joining the wrestling academy has made a conversation or atleast tried. But Colby hasn't said one word to me only to the guys. Well this night can't get any worse nobody likes me already on my first day. At least I thought it couldn't get better when my food was brought a hand grabbed my shoulder it was Ross.

Ross was a guy who I had a crush on back in high school my junior year unfortunately you can't trust a lot of people even the ones who say are your so called 'friends'. Someone told Ross and he told his friend that he doesn't want to go out with me because"she's kinda ugly" was his exact words. You could of imagine how I felt luckily his friend was nice nothing compared to him and told my friend to tell me but in a nice way.

After that I wasn't the same I know it sounds so damn stupid crying over a guy who never gave a damn about you but it made me feel less of person than what I've felt before. The next day I couldn't go in to that class because Ross was there. I'll never forget after what he did everytime I would go up to the board him and his friends would always say hurtful things.

"Wow you look different you actually look like a regular girl however your nose is still hug-" he was cut off with none other than Seth "get lost man that's no way to talk to a lady" Ross laughed and looked at me up and down "mind showing me your grown". I felt so embarrassed and degraded as a human being the only thing was to leave to the bathroom and cry.

Great what a wonderful way to make a first impression on my trainers and classmates. They'll think I'm not strong enough and weak. After 10 minutes of crying I freshened up a bit my makeup wasn't as bad as I thought it will be. Time to put on a fake smile and face reality Marek looked at me with sad eyes and so did the rest of my classmates Matt was on his phone as for Seth he glared at me.

We all ate our food and everyone was laughing me but me I felt numb and broken but you can't fix something that's already broken can you?....