Talking

Jason was standing in my hotel room talking to Paige again while I quickly put my hair in a bun and got my VS yoga pants with a oversized sweater and my nikes. We're going to Waffle House because they have the best waffles there plus it's open 24/7.
I'm on a mission to find Dean a girl Dean is a great guy he is really nice a bit crazy but amazing.

Dolph is probably going to flip out when he finds out I went to eat with Jason. At this point my mind is everywhere I just want to break things off with Dolph with whatever we had going. He wasn't in the hospital to see me nor did he try to see me while I was hurt the point is he broke his promise when he said he was going to be there for me. Its taking me everything not to puke at the sight of what Im about to eat this obsession has to stop. I ordered waffles,and apple juice along with a bowl of fruit with everything in my power ignoring these stupid little voices Im going to eat. Jason and I laughed as we were talking about our mistakes in developmental and then I got straight to the point.

Dean was the key to this conversation "you know Ambrose?" Jason nodded and smirked "I do why don't tell me you have a crush on him Rose!" I slapped his arm and nodded a no. My smile got wide at the thought of Dean finding a girlfriend he deserves the best and nothing but the best he's always been such a sweet guy to me. Plus when I was younger I could of sworn I was going to marry him but now the reality Dean is like a brother to me. "We need to find him a nice girl" Jason smirked "you" I rolled my eyes "Jason this is serious! Becky? Renee? Cameron?" "Becky or Renee" Jason answered. Next week Mr.Ambrose you'll be going on two dates with Becky and Renee oh god hopefully he doesnt hate me after this.

The waffle melted in my mouth my tastebuds were out of control this is so good so amazing. Jason talked to me about his life how his biggest dream was to be a WWE superstar and how he has never had a serious girlfriend. Hmm since I'm looking to find Dean a girl why not Jason? Jason is funny and nice any girl would be lucky to have him. My phone buzzed it was at least 10 texts from Dolph yelling at me and sending some pictures the paparazzi took of Jason and I. Ignoring his text and calls I went straight to eating and hanging out with Jason there are more important things like eating and having a decent conversation than fighting with a boyfriend. Not even a boyfriend a soon to be ex boyfriend he has been pissing me off as of late.

After Waffle House we went back to the hotel and said our goodbyes I opened the door and saw Paige and Seth together laughing. Sadness washed owe me why is he here? With Paige I love Paige but cmon the girl is gorgeous and skinny Im nothing compared to her. They both stopped talking when they saw me at the door Paige smiled and ran to hug me while Seth just stared at me....a lot he never broke eye contact when Paige asked me how it was going to eat with Jason. I could of sworn there was something in his eyes but I couldnt describe what it was. Seth left hugged Paige and just looked at me before leaving. Ouch no hug?. Already used to it I knew he was going to get tired of watching over a broken person like me.

Everyone walks out of my life everyone at the end there might be two people who dont. Deep down I know Im a hated person and the world would be so much better without me. I went to bed and hugged Paige before her whispering "I love you babe get some sleep" my eyes felt a bit teary. None of my friends has said I love you "love you too" I quickly said before letting darkness consume me.

****Who is Dean's next girlfriend? Or Jason's? Most important what was Seth feeling?****