Next Step

After the kiss with Rose we left back to the hotel room. I left back to hotel room to take a shower and change my clothes since I'm sharing rooms with Dean. Quickly I showered and changed to my comfy sweats and headed out the door. Rose gave me a copy of the hotel room key since I'll most likely be going in and out either way. The halls were quiet and peaceful this is sometimes the good thing about working in WWE. Arenas are really loud so you want to come home in our case hotels the point is you just relax more after a long day. Opening the door to Roses room I heard someone throwing up she must of been sick because of all the stuff we ate. But wait no she isn't? Throwing up on purpose my mind was telling me it had to be because of all the snacks but my gut was saying something else.

Opening the door there she was with a finger in her mouth that's when it hit be definitely throwing up on purpose. I hugged her tight it breaks my heart knowing this sickly disease might come back and haunt her again. She's been thought enough that I would really hate to see her fail she's been through it all. I'm very proud of Rose she is strong I know she is but why would she want to throw up again? It had to be someone's comment or something. Brushing her teeth and looking at me with such disappointment she got her clothes and showered I stood outside the door listening to the water fall. Call me weird but there is no way I'll leave her out of eye sight especially after catching her throwing up.

Truly I do love Rose I care for her and want her to be at her healthiest and happy it is my job to keep her safe. When I heard the water turn off immediately I ran to the bed and turned on the t.v acted as if I was watching "icarly". Rose came out in sweatpants her vanilla scent hit me as she got on top of me and whispered "hold me" I did as I was told. Her wet hair was getting my face wet but I didn't care as long as I was with her nothing mattered to me. I smiled at the thought thinking what if she is the one? I know she is. You know when you met someone and your perceptive on things change for a example marriage and kids was something in my book that scared me.

Yes I was engaged to Charlotte but that was to try to get over Rose. Those months were hell and the hardest thing is seeing someone you love hurt because of you. Now I'm different mindset with Rose I feel like I could get married to get any day as soon as right now. I want my kids to be raised by someone like Rose she's broken yet she still smiles and moves on with life. It wasn't long enough before I heard her light snores laying her down and covering her while turning off the t.v I put my sweater besides her. Aj came in along with Dean laughing I looked at them and then at rose signaling for them to be quiet.

Aj got her clothes and winked at me "she's all yours Seth I'm spending the night with Dean we're going to go walk around please wear a condom" I looked at them wide eyes. They are perfect for each other always making jokes like that "yeah my man Seth we wouldn't want you to be a daddy just yet" rolling my eyes and saying "get out" they laughed as they did so. It brought a smile to my face that she has friends that care about her and people actually do want to see us together.

There is something I want to do tomorrow I'm always suprinsing her with stuff taking her to fairs but we need to have some alone time. Her past is something she ignored and never wants to talk about it. For a example when people are rude or mean its A because they are asses or because someone hurt them. They tend to build a wall so they don't get close to people because they know what hurt feels like.Rose's eating disorder didn't just begin with her thinking she was fat there has to be more to the story that she isn't telling. I'm going to get to the very bottom of this and help her out the only think I'm glad is she is laying next to me safe.

Waking up to the smell of fruit,chocolate and hot chocolate my senses kicked in and my stomach growled. Opening my eyes I see Rose writing something down she turns around and smiles at me "finally your awake" I look at the clock it's 8 in the morning. Seriously I could be sleeping if I really wanted to thinking of what I could of been dreaming my thoughts were cut off short. A tray of food was place in-front of me I smiled at it was hot chocolate topped with whipped cream and my favorite waffles topped with blueberries and fresh fruit with a pink rose and a note. My heart skipped a beat and in that moment I swear I just wanted to kiss her no one has done this for me."Seth thank you for everything my love your precious Rose 🌹 " she looked at me and smiled while I began to dig in my food she had strawberry waffles with green tea to drink.

"Your going to need that big breakfast cause you and I are going shopping then sight seeing then we are going to eat ice cream"I smiled now I understand why she smiles like crazy when I do stuff for her. Setting my tray down on the table cleaning up a little and doing the bed Rose came in-front of me. Curiosity is what my eyes read while I looked into her eyes trying to see what is she thinking. Her next move made my heart beat so fast and I could of sworn my stomach felt butterflies for the very first time. She jumped and wrapped her arms around my waist while leaning in and kissing me this girl was the first ever person to make me feel like this. "Your so cute when your nervous Seth let's get ready we're going shopping! My favorite thing" my tongue got stuck in my mouth I forgot how to breathe properly. Looks like today we're going to be in one of a ride we were holding hands as if we were a couple. The mall is pretty cool shopping isn't my thing but I'll handle it there were a couple fans asking us for pictures. We love our fans the only thing we had to be careful is not to get to close or show pda. Personal life is personal for a reason and I don't want other people to know more than they are entitled to know.

We entered hot topic and looked around I know it's not her fashion cause she is very girly but I love how she still tries and helps me out. People gave us funny looks cause here they see this punk,edgy guy with a girly girl here. It kind of got me a bit heated how some guys looked at her with their eyes checking her out like a piece of clothing. She must of noticed because she wrapped her arm around my waist I had 3 shirts I was going to take. A girl that was in her mid 20's with purple hair looked at me "Colby?" "Laura?" Laura is my previous girlfriend talk about awkward she was about to hug me when I felt Rose step in front me. Giggling in my head and blushing she's jealous right? Laura looked at her up and down "didn't know she was your type" "excuse me hunny but I didn't know you were his type I mean the past is the past " Rose said all sassy. This is my girl I really shouldn't be laughing but the whole situation was all to funny for me. "Your total of $50 even" Laura spoke up whole eyeing Rose getting credit card Rose stepped in-front of me and gave her $50 cash "he's taken sweetheart now let's go babe" fiesta Rose is the best.

Laughing in her face she rolled her eyes "you were so jealous" she scoffed "please more like I felt bad for you I get it she's pretty but horrible attitude" looking at her smiling at her cuteness we went inside topshop. She ran and got dresses,skirts and more "which one Seth?" I looked at the dresses they were all cute but I needed to see them on.  "Hmm try them on babe" she nodded and smiled luckily she only had 3 dresses in her hand its not that I don't want to help but man she takes her shopping very seriously. The first dress was peach color that was honestly beautiful with beautiful detailing so loved it "you look wonderful" she nodded and tried on the next one my breathe hitched and immediately I checked if people were around "no that shows too much look! It shows too much chest and no go change now I don't need other men looking at you" "oh Seth maybe I want to find a hot date" my hand bailed to a fist. Hot date she can have me I'm not hot but I love her that's the difference between me and someone who would try to get in her pants. The last and final dress was 80's like your classic poka dot dress it fit her absolutely beautiful I didn't even get to say yes when she squealed and went back in.

After the mall we got into the rental bmw to go eat lunch since we were both starving we showed decided to go for a cute cafe shop with organic,vegan and vegetarian options. We both ordered a large veggie pizza with coconut water our hand were holding each other this is were I refuse to believe we are just friends. But again neither of us have said anything. "Be ready by 8 dress casual my lady I'm taking you out" she nodded and mocked me "my lady" the pizza was placed above us it looked delicious as well as it smelled. We decided not to get ice cream or sight see since the place I picked is downtown anyway so we'll pass by cool places.

Tonight is when I hope to find out more about her past and why she is so insecure about herself. Little did I know that tonight was going to be mixed with a whole lot of different emotions.

** Do you guys think Rose is going to have a sad past? Kinda thought this chapter was a little cute. Well everyone I will be doing a double upload!its currently 1:46am so I hope to get up make breakfast for my little brother then drop him off,clean and work on this chapter. Thank you everyone.
God bless everyone ❤️💜🧡💛💚💙. **