Hurt

Nick's P.O.V
So it's just me and coach Rollins I know for a fact he doesn't like me much everyday the look on his face looks like if he wants to hurt me. But deep down I know that I'm his biggest threat here he's scared that I'll make it to the WWE and he's going to have to fight me.

Or scared at the fact I'll be standing WWE champion over him. Don't get me wrong Seth Rollins is someone I respect him he keeps it real with you. The only think I did not like was the way he was yelling at everybody if as if we were his bitches, also the way he called me and Rose out. Why does he care if we fuck or not? Unless if he likes her that idea is weird. She's 18 he's 30 yeah like that will ever happen.

Rose is mine and mine only yeah I'm a nice guy but eventually I will start showing who I really am when I fully get her trust. Getting her trust is fairly easily considering she trusts people right away. My thoughts were interrupted when Seth was snapping his fingers in my face and was giving me a death glare.

"Nick you came here to wrestle not to be late or to be with that little girl" I smirked " this is when I'm showing my true colors Rose isn't here so I'm going to have a man to man conversation. "Seth let's get to the real deal your jealous because I have her and you don't as much as you try to hate her you can't" Seth was breathing heavily and had his hand into a fist.

"Nick I swear if you hurt her your out-" "Out of what Seth? Don't worry I'll let you know later if she's good".  Seth roughly grabbed me from my collar "Don't talk like that about her!" I pushed him off, is Seth stupider than what I originally thought? Probably. My next move was I hit him as hard as I could on his knee he yelped in pain and punched me but I kept hitting him till he was on the floor.

It was a wonderful sight seeing him laying there like the piece of crap he is none of this would of happened if he didn't put his hands on me. "Help guys Seth fell!" I yelled Matt came in running along with everyone. "What happened here?" Matt questioned while Seth was still laying in pain "he tried showing me a move but fell I feel like trash" I grabbed Rose and hugged while looking at Seth.

My plan worker now Rose is going to try to make me feel cause she thinks I feel guilty. Rose was hugging me back tightly and whispering "it's not your fault". Matt took Seth to the hospital which luckily for Seth it was only a 20 minute drive. We all had to go to the hospital great I thought I was going to be able to be alone with Rose. 2 hours passed and we were all still in the hospital till finally Matt let us go about time.

This should teach Seth a lesson not to mess with me despite my nice boy act I'm not nice at all. I'm going to hit him where it most hurts him now I know his weakness Rose and his knee. Which means plan B will be coming to you very shortly I'll make sure Seth has a front seat to see this I can already start imaging the look on his stupid face looking all worried.

Too bad for him I'm just to smart and better than him.

I smiled at Rose and held her hand and kissed her cheek as I dropped her off home. Be ready Seth hell is coming your way and your not going to like it.

             Rose's P.O.V
Seth is hurt and it broke my heart that means he's going to be out of action even longer. Even though I'm still kind of mad at what Seth said that day he yelled at me on dinner doesn't mean I hate him. Despite him yelling and losing his temper very often he still is giving me this opportunity to prove myself .

But I think what hurt me the most was Nick's face expression when I walked in and saw Seth on the floor. He thinks everything is his fault but it's not. Tomorrow we all have off either day and I was going to spend it with Nick since I'm starting to like he is just so sweet and nice. No guy has treated me the way he has or shown interest in me.

Tomorrow I'm visiting Seth at the hospital I really want to make sure he's okay. Maybe I can bake him cookies and bring him a present I just want to apologize for being late it was truly never my intention. Should I go tomorrow? What if his girlfriend Zahra is there? Why should I care? He's one of my trainer nothing more.

I took a hot warm shower and got in my covers and drafted to sleep tomorrow I'm visiting Seth.