Morning

Rose's P.O.V
The sun was shining in my face I mentally cursed it's so shooting when your trying to have a good sleep and something has to run it. Seth wasn't by me anymore I woke up brushed my teeth and went downstairs everyone was dressed up while I looked like a potato. "We're going out to eat so get ready" my aunt said so unexpected I'm so ready to have waffles or French toast with strawberries on top oh that sounds delicious.

Today I'm gong to try to not focus on calories or the food I'm going to put in my body. Due to me focusing so much it has me where I am right now a complement mess. Quickly I French braid my hair picked high waisted ripped jeans and a simple white t-shirt with detailed sandals. We made our way to I don't even know where we are going to eat the only thing I do know is were stopping at the nap which is a bad idea.

Everyone know I love my shopping I'm kinda addicted to clothes ever since I was little I've always loved to shop even if I had no money on me. We went in Agaci and I had to prepare my self for this store it's my second favorite my number one favorite is Windsor. Not even 3 minutes into the store 5 things were placed on my hands should I put it down? Yes I am I almost cried.

After a hour in the mall walking with no bags yes no bags such a huge step in the right direction we went to Elizabeth's Cafe. Elizabeth's Cafe has the best strawberry French toast let me tell you that I'm obsessed with strawberries on French toast. Everyone seemed to get along which made me smile knowing the fact everyone likes each other. Seth was driving and I couldn't help but to look at how cute he looks with sunglasses he is something else let me tell you that. My favorite part of the whole drive was when he would get mad he would furrow his eyebrows and I found it so adorable.

Coffee smell hit my nose and immediately my stomach growled I personally don't like coffee that much since I'm lactose but the smell gets me. Usually what I always get in Starbucks is a strawberry refresher their so good and so refreshing. Seth sat me and so did Paige we immediately were looking at the menu to see what we were getting. Everyone ordered bacon and eggs your traditional breakfast however I'm vegetarian so I just ordered 2 French toast with water and fruit on Twitter side. What sucks about a eating disorder or your obsession with being perfect is it never leaves your mind it's the first thing you think of when you wake up and when you go to sleep.

My food came and my stomach grumbled louder than over causing a blush to my checks Seth looked at me and then winked I was blushing like crazy. When our food got to the table immediately I dug in into my food the thing I really hated was the fact that I was the very first woman to finish. Those voices were back in my head I excused myself to the restroom good thing no one questioned anything.

The last thing I remember is me crying and throwing up before I blacked out.

****Short chapter sorry I know it sucks sorry. I've been working. Will update tomorrow or Saturday😀. Have a blessed day/night 💜💚❤️💙💛.****