Am I Enough?

Rose's P.O.V
My alarm rang at 8 in the morning I quickly did my bed took a quick shower brushed my teeth, brushed my hair and did my makeup very lightly. I'm going to my favorite bakery in town hopefully Seth likes it as much as I do. Nick texted me but I just ignored his text it's rude but today I just really want to have some alone time with Seth and maybe start getting on his good side.

My aunt came down and smiled at me "good morning" she murmured "morning" we both ate some pancakes with fruit and whoop cream on top along with some wonderful green tea. She quickly left to go to work while I left to the bakery macaroons are so cute and colorful so why not pick those. The bakery had adorable cupcakes that I fell in love with if it wasn't for Seth I would of ate the cupcakes right away.

I'm just hoping Seth doesn't kick me out of his room or let alone yells at me. The drive was about a twenty minutes away from the bakery. Well here goes nothing even if Seth does tell me to leave at least I tried to do something nice for him. My palms were all sweaty the lady in the reception smiled at me"last name Lopez" "go ahead hunny" she led me to his room.

There was Seth with a doctor "Mr.Lopez you have a visitor" Seth immediately looked up and groaned well then nice seeing you too Seth. The doctor quickly left so it was just me and Seth in the room "shouldn't you be hanging out with Nick?" I ignored his question I'm not in a mood to fight. "Seth here I brought you cupcakes and macaroons" he looked at me weirdly as if he didn't expect it.

"Listen I'm sorry Nick feels really bad he thinks it's his fault and-" Seth cut me off with a yell "it was he didn't tell you what he did! Your a native stupid piece of trash no wonder no one liked you when you were in high school look at you!". His words were definitely a stab to my hurt why is he always so rude to me? I haven't done anything to him but try to peruse my dream as a wrestler.

Am I really that hated? Is everyone right? Tears threatened to come out of my eyes it was a mistake I even came here "feel better Seth you were my idol now your just another person enjoy the snacks" I said in a weakly voice. His hand stopped mine and he looked deep into my eyes then my lips what is he going to make another comment about how ugly I am?. He got up and grabbed my face "Get out I will never like you".

With those words I ran out of the hospital with tears. I hate showing weakness but I'm weak and a pathetic excuse of a human being. Those thought are coming back those voice "your ugly" "your too fat" all the positive thoughts were long gone and replaced my negative thoughts. I opened the door from my aunt apartment and ran upstairs and went to the bathroom I got the scale 130! That's a big number too big for me.

My lips are too small my nose is so big my hips are big why am I a disaster?. I started scratching my skin I need to cut so I did. 4 cuts across my wrist the pain felt so good. As I cried myself deep asleep. I'm a mess and can't fix myself up. Why? I'm a pathetic excuse and you Seth Rollins you just happen to have a big impact in me. Where's Nick? Probably on a hunt for a prettier and skinnier girl than me.

Why am I alive?  Why do I have so much pain in my heart god? Why? God is the only person who loves me that's it. At least I am enough for god.

I took a hot warm shower as my wrist stung due to contact with the warm water but it felt good on my skin. The new me is here a broken little girl.

Nothing can fix me . I'm determining not eat that much so at least I'll drop to 110 and later on when I have enough money get plastic surgery. I'm a imperfect girl living with beautiful girls all over. There all prettier and skinnier than me.

Seth's P.O.V
After Rose left I was mad not mad at her but mad at myself. She came to visit me and brought me cupcakes and that other thing she said no one has ever shown concerned for me like she did. Hell not even Zahra she hasn't even texted me at all to at least ask me how I'm doing.

It's Nick's fault because of him I'm here! Instead I took my frustration out on Rose. How bad do I want to hate her but as much as I'm trying to convince myself I hate her I fail. It hurts me seeing her cry it hurts me that I'm such a rude person to her when all she's shown is concern and admiration for me. The only girl that should be on my mind is Zahara but as much as I try Rose always sticks to my head.

My blood boils whenever I think of her and Nick together or any other guy. All the stuff I tell her are complete lies she's one of the prettiest people I've ever seen I hate that she's 18 and I'm 30!. Gosh I sound like a damn crazy person!. Why am I even thinking like this?!

The doctor said I should be out next week and when I'm out oh Nick he prepared for hell because I'm not forgetting what you did to me.He showed his true colors I knew he was going to be a ignorant guy but next week I've contacted my brothers Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose to come in and help me train the guys and Rose. I know Dean and he doesn't really appreciate guys like him as for Roman he'll knock the ignorance right off of you.

My mind drifted off to Rose what is she doing? Is she with Nick? "Seth my brotha" Dean yelled what the hell is he doing here?!. My smile couldn't be wider Dean and Roman walked in along with Roman's daughter JoJo I guess today the people who truly care about me showed up Dean,Roman,Jojo and Rose. Damn you Rose I try so hard to forget about you its just to hard to do so.

Roman and Dean along with Jojo helped themselves for a cupcake "who brought you these?" Roman asked "Rose a girl from my training school " Roman winked at me "she's 18!" "She's legal" Dean winked as well. Here you have my best friends aka my brothers. We got straight to business and told them what Nick did and next week were pissing him off so bad he'll hopefully quit.