Concentrate

Seth's P.O.V
Have you ever felt a sting in your heart? Right in front of me the person who I love just said yes to the guy she told me she didn't feel anything for him. Finn is behind all of this he screwed up with her mind to get to turn against me I don't know how he got information about her past but he did. Tonight I was facing miz I really had to focus especially when he has Maryse by his side. What sucks for me? Rose is going to be by my side. Trying to erase Rose from my mind temporarily but failed as I saw her drinking her water and eating strawberries while reading her script.

"Seth so for tonight I was thinking we can do a cool move to fool maryse and miz so it can be a victory" rolling my eyes "fool huh? Well ironic your very good at that. Fooled is what you had me while you were fucking Finn behind my back!". Rose's eyes looked shocked before slapping me hard "looks like I learned something from you Seth I mean you did try to make me your girlfriend while dating Zahara looks like I learned well trainer" she pushed me out of the way. Leaving me shocked I have never heard her like this yanking my hair out I decided to do push-ups. "Rollins to the gorilla" that was my cue to leave Rose rolled her eyes at me while maryse and miz's music hit next "BURN IT DOWN!" Walking with a fake smile since I'm face I tried my hardest to act happy and I had to get along with Rose.

No distractions I thought I have to be focused and ready. Rose isnt going to give me my paycheck or earn it for me she is just another girl looking for attention I knew it all along. Yet why did I fall for her? She charmed me and made me feel human all over again. Rose stare was on me blowing me kisses I know this was part of the show but it still got to me. It takes a lot for me not to get down on one knee and beg her to leave Finn. Miz kicked me and started punching me repeatedly pushing him off me I took my anger out on him imagining it was Finn. Kicking him harder than what I was supposed to I was showing the bad guy character. Smirking and blowing a kiss to Maryse she was going to get involve when Rose threw my championship at her. Miz was worried looking at Maryse "you ok babe?" I took advantage by kicking him on the head and then a pedigree. My music hit and I smiled as I knew I did a outstanding job Rose got in the ring and jumped into my arms.

These feelings again just stay Rose in my arms but of course it was fake. All a act. Walking hand to hand she released my hand as soon as we hit the curtains. Rolling my eyes "you know your so childish I guess I have a thing for immature little girls like you" she laughed "me immature? Oh trainer payback is a bitch isn't it?". Dean came by and patted me on the back "give her some slack Seth she's still hurt I know you wouldn't do anything to her" nodding at his statement of course I wouldn't. You can love someone so much and give them the world but if you can't have trust then what's the point?. Taking a quick shower since I just got out of my match I changed to basketball shorts and a tapout tank top with my basic Nike socks and shoes. Quickly brushing my hair and my teeth I quickly packed my stuff and was going to head out with Dean and Renee when I heard her voice "thank you for letting me ride with you Dean your just the sweetest" "aren't I darling?" You got to be kidding me.

Are you fucken serious?! After treating me like shit and acting extremely rude to me she has the nerve to ask my brother,my friend Dean if she can ride with them?!.  My face got so red I'm fuming but you know what unlike Rose I'm mature and won't argue. Fake smiling I hugged Renee and put my things on the back of the trunk. Rose sitting of the passengers seat leaving Renee and I on the back. One positive thing today thank you about time Rose and Dean were talking while Renee and I were talking as well. It's only a 30 minute drive so it isn't bad. We got to the hotel and I was ready for bed tonight was super exhausting just the fact that we are so busy with out schedule that's about it. Smiling and checking in "Colby,Lopez" the hotel worker smiled and handed me the key "room 207" the lady spoke. Singing in my head I smiled as hopefully I got the room by myself I don't mind sharing with WWE Superstars I just like my own space.

There was a huge suitcase on one bed and clothes in the other so it's definitely a male superstar. The shower stopped and I waited who was coming out talk about wanting to take the whole damn space. "Ah Seth my best friend" Finn came out you got to me kidding me I'll rather sleep outside in the car "shut the fuck up Finn not in the mood so piss off somewhere else better yet go with your girlfriend. Finn laughed in my face and did a sad face "can't take the fact that I have your girl? You did her wrong Seth she needs a true man like me by myside" he is definitely testing my patience. Pushing him and punching him I'm losing control and he is causing it "you are behind and let me tell you Finn I will expose you" he had a snug smirk on him with a bit of blood coming out of his mouth. I will get to the bottom of this and Dean is going to help me one thing I've learned Dean is unstable and crazy but he sure as hell is smart.