Hanging Out With Twins&Paige

Rose's P.O.V
I woke up next to Seth his hand wrapped around my waist suddenly a guilt feeling rushed through me Dolph. It's not like I cheated on him I will never do that I'm just still a bit mad at him since yesterday me and Dolph been dating for two years. Out of nowhere he asks me to give him action if you know what kinda action I'm talking about immediately I said no.  What got me mad was he knows since day one I said no funny business that's only if we ever get married one day.

My phone beeped loudly it was Nikki asking me to we have no live event so we should hang out all day today. Seth mumbled something and got up "I'm going out Seth I'll be back till later at night" "where you going with your boyfriend?" "Girls". I got in the shower right away and just took a quick body shower since it's not good to wash your hair everyday. My makeup was simple and on the quicks since the girls were already waiting for me downstairs. As for my outfit it was perfect for today's weather.

The Bellas and Paige whistled as soon as they saw me and hugged me. We made our way to IHOP for breakfast my stomach was grumbling and I really wanted French toast but I looked at Paige,Nikki,Brie they're all skinnier than me. They got pancakes while I got a bowl of fruit I can't gain anymore weight good thing I keep my diet pills with me almost all times. Usually when I'm done with my food I take the pills or I go and throw up in the bathroom then take the pills. We joked around and laughed when Nia,Charlotte,Dana walked in those three girls constantly pick on me for my small size. They saw us and snickered right away "look it's Rose aw look at her aren't you supposed to be selling girls scout cookies?" Charlotte said Paige was about to get up but I stopped her "ignorant people don't deserve a reply from the real queen" I said while flipping my hair.

After breakfast we went to explore the mall which was a bad idea I love shopping I buy clothes even if I don't need them. But today was a girls night so why not just enjoy myself no Dolph no boys. We then went to get natural products for our skin recommended by Brie which I agreed my skin is very sensitive and tends to breakout easily. Later on we made our way to the hotel tomorrow is Monday night RAW our last night here. Dolph was standing by the door way with flowers and I'm sorry note "babe I'm Sorry I'm just frustrated I'll wait for you till your ready please forgive me" I gave a hard thought before I said "ok".

Dolph hugged me he said on Saturday we'll have a date night which I missed we haven't gotten on dates lately so it's nice. Seth stood by the door with a mad expression is he ever happy? I'm kinda starting to thing he might be depressed or something it actually pains me seeing him like that. "Looks like you fell for Dolph's stupid spell again don't you get it Rose he only wants to get in your pants!" He yelled "stop it Seth you need to calm down" he looked at me and the flowers and took them from my hand and threw them out of the balcony.

What the hell is his problem! As soon as he turned around my hand meet his cheek. Seth's face expression changed and he pushed me lightly to the wall I was now shitting myself in the inside but showed no fear. "Calm down? How do I do that when I still like you Rose!" He was leaning in and I moved out the way. Seth walked out of the room without saying a word what was wrong with him?.

Seth left and didn't return at all that's when I realized I needed him more than anything.