Rehab

Rose's P.O.V
Everything feels like a dream my body is numb I feel like Im flowing in the air. Do you ever feel like your whole life is a dream? You dont even feel anything is real....that is exactly how I am feeling.

I hear my aunt,Seth, Seth's mom and the doctor talking my body is to weak to even wakeup. Rehab Center For Eating Disorder words that the doctor spoke. Those words were the words I did not want to hear I know I need help the question is do I want it?.

My heart raced when Seth wrapped his arms around me the soft,sweet words he said about me. Reminding me about wrestling school that is where my journey began. My hand squeezed his hand a bit I dont know how I had the power in me but I did it.

Vanishing back to my empty blank mind my eyes were slowly opening up the nurse smiling at me while Seth was still asleep his face was slightly buried in my neck. Even though I've known Seth for a long time he still gives me butterflies.

Seth mumbled something and opens his eyes when he sees me the brightest most gorgeous smile appears in his face. He wraps his arms tightly around me making sure he doesnt hurt me. As we are both looking at eachother he starts to lean in so do I "Rose glad your awake sweetheart" the doctor spoke what a way to ruin the moment.

The word clinic was immediately brought up that word I did not like. Seth looked at me with concern eyes its for the best not only for everyone around me but for me. I gotta stop caring what people say and do something for me.

At 1pm I will be checked in the clinic today for 4 months the only thing worrying me is will I ever recover?. Where does my future stand? Will Seth leave me and forget about me?. Everyone around me does it wouldn't be any different if he did. My lazy outfit consisted of black leggings oversized t-shirt and black puma shoes. My aunt was holding my hand so tight it felt as if she was afraid it was going to fall.

All the mistakes I have made in my life end what was the point?what did it cost me? My WWE career I could be wrestling right now. I kissed my aunt on her cheek she was in tears so was I no phones are allowed you will only be able to use the clinic's phone when allowed. This is all my fault I caused people that care about me to cry and feel sorry for me most importantly I caused them pain.

I looked at Seth his face expression was heartbroken and sad he hugged me one last time. His hugs are goingto be one thing I miss for 4 whole months. He silently cried and whispered "you can do this" I turned my heel and walked away as the doors opened "wait!" Seth yelled "your not leaving before I do this" his soft lips connected with mine.

Our lips loved in sync his arms wrapped around my waist while we continued to kiss. We both pulled away and looked at eachother in the eyes "Rose I l-" the lady in the front cut us off Seth looked disappointed but quickly covered it with a smile. He gave me one last hug.

While I thought Seth Rollins I love you....