Fighting

Rose's P.O.V
My sleep was disturbed when Paige was yelling with oh crap its Dolph. Why is he here its 7am! He needs to take a chill pill. As soon as Dolph saw me he started yelling at me apparently paparazzi and fans tweeted pictures of me and Jason. I'm starting at Dolph with a blank look and its pissing him off even more which brought a bit of amusement to me. Dolph than snapped his fingers in my face "answer me! Damn it Rose" "get the hell out of me here Dolph I'll talk to you when I have time" I pushed him out and opened the door for him. There is no way I'm arguing with him at 7 in the morning.

My stomach grumbled loudly and Paige smiled she yelled "lets go eat breakfast!" I quickly got dressed into a two piece skirt and shirt only put mascara to bring out my eyelashes an gold heels with my classic half up half down. Paige came out looking beautiful which brought my confidence down she is so naturally beautiful why I'm just your disgusting piece of - I stopped my thoughts. This is why I'm a mess because of these voices in my head. From know on I need to focus on positivity.

We made our way to IHOP they have the best pancreas with strawberries there they were my obsession before my eating disorder. To our surprise Seth was there with Dean and Roman Paige being Paige invited them to sit with us which I didnt have a problem just Seth looks so good looking right now. I'm looking like a idiot right now just staring at Seth and Dean noticed and called me out "Rose I know Seth over here looks good but girl quit staring" my cheeks were on fire. It sounds so bad since Dolph is my boyfriend in all honestly like I said before I don't know why we are even still together.

Bacon,sausage,hash-browns,pancakes,waffles were placed in front of us. I'm vegetarian like I said before so meat wasn't something flattering to me. Everyone loves a certain food I just happened to love pancakes with strawberries. As soon as I took my first bite my taste buds were out of control two long years and finally I'm eating my precious pancakes. My phone beeped it was Dolph do I ever get a break? My thoughts were short cut when Jason's voice yelled "my precious Rose" he smiled and hugged me Chad was right next to him and smiled me and muttered a quietly "hi". Jason then took a bite of my pancakes before I hit his shoulder playfully "hey!mine!" "you had fun last night sweetie?" I nodded and smiled. Jason and Chad left while Paige just smirked at me before winking at me.

Seth looked uncomfortable "so know your with Jason?" His question took me by surprise a bit "no just friends" Paige then spoke up "best friends if you know what I mean Seth" she isn't helping this situation. Great now I'm going to look like a big of a player. After breakfast Paige laughed "Seth was so jealous this is great! He's so into you babe" I looked at her and rolled my eyes. There is no way Seth is into me he has so many beautiful girls surrounding him like Paige for a example he wouldn't want a mess like me. Then again who would want someone like me?. The burning sensation in my throat and the voice in my head telling me to throw up. Quickly I left to the bathroom and threw up I failed once again just like I will always fail in everything I do.

.........I'm a mess that nothing can fix me.

****Sorry for the absence guys yesterday I went to a WWE Live Event and it was amazing! I felt so blessed I've worked my butt off to buy tickets. I truly hope from the bottom of my heart that everyone meets their idol or goes where they want to it will happen. Have a blessed day/night 💙💜💚❤️💛.