Rolls&Bumps

Seth's P.O.V
After last night me yelling at Rose I felt kind of bad I was going to run after her but Zahara called me during that time. She said she was outside and she came in and said it smelled like a girl has been in here. Long story short we got into a small fight today she'll come with me to teach everyone rolls and bumps.

As soon as we got to the academy Zahara was eyeing some of the guys and for some reason I felt nothing. Rose was standing there looking gorgeous ugh what is wrong with me my girlfriend is right here and I'm thinking of a little girl. There is no doubt that Rose is very beautiful I didn't even know I kept staring at her till Zahara pinched me "stop looking at her! She isn't even that pretty" oh Zahara typical.

"Everyone please go warm up get in your groups and lift" Marek and Matt were helping Joe and Evan lift properly they could really get hurt if they don't lift properly. After 30 minutes of warm up it was game time to do simple roll ups and bumps. Marek,Matt and myself did some examples then it was their turn I was surprised everyone did really good for their first time. Including Rose even if I hate to admit it.

Zahara wouldn't stop bugging me and she kept on picking on Rose for every little detail it was actually starting to piss me off. It seems a bit strange since yesterday I was screaming at her but I can't stand Zahara picking on her. After our bumps and rolls we all decided to stop and practice a bit on promos its a bit early but the earlier the better.

I think promos and having charisma is probably the hardest since you have to interact with WWE universe.  My favorite out of everyone so far has to be Joe he has it and he just seems to have that WWE superstar look. His promos need a bit of more work I noticed he kept getting nervous and red that can't happen on a WWE live event in front of people.

Rose was up next and her promo definitely shut me up "I know a lot of people didn't believe in me but when I'm standing up in front of the WWE universe being your WWE women's champion keep talking and keep being my lap dog". She said all of this while looking at me dead in the eye. So huh maybe my yelling at her actually motivated her to start taking something seriously.

Enough about someone who doesn't matter, class ended at 4 which meant Zahara would like to go on a date so why not date nate her favorite food is Italian so I'll just take her there then to the movies. What I came to realization is I really need to start taking her out more I never do and she's done so much for me.

As soon as I got home I showered and changed into a suit then Zahara"s turn well here comes a two hour wait for her.

****Very Short Chapter Promise Next Chapters Will Be Longer****