Hanging Out&Gym

Seth's P.O.V
Rose was crazy if she thought I was going to let her out of the room to go workout in that outfit she was basically wearing nothing. After she put on my shirt it fit her perfectly and by that I mean in a sarcastic way it looks like dress on her.

She quickly left and so did I while I picked up Dean,Roman they both were still in a weird mood with me. It wasn't my fault Dolph pissed me off and he deserved that beating. The three of us were making our way to the gym and in there was Rose,Dolph,Fandango I rolled my eyes. Both Dolph,Fandango are players they sleep around then they leave them. I'm surprised Dolph hasn't left Rose yet she probably begged him to stay.

Dean and Roman left my side and hugged Rose while she giggled and started talking to them.What the hell Dean and Roman are supposed to be here by my side instead they decided to go catch up with Rose. Dolph kept glaring at me while I send him a smirk we never got along he always had that I'm better than you attitude. Let's be honest everyone knows I'm better than Dolph not only that but I knew Rose before he even did.

45 minutes into my workout Rose was looking pale and she kept running on the thread mill while Dolph,Fandango left to probably get another slut. "You know you look pale, here have some water" I said to Rose she thought for a moment and nodded "thank you" she chugged the whole thing down. After a hour me and the guys decided to leave to get lunch. "I see your girl is taken your fault man you left and cared about age" Dean said "that slut can do whatever she wants I don't want to talk about her" both Dean and Roman glared at me "she's not a slut in fact she got really pretty right Ro" Dean said in a teasing tone. These two I swear I never get a break.

What happened in the past happened it was for the best for me and for her we couldn't continue none of the summer fling crap. Plus she's happy know happy that I'm not in her life. I'm going to have to adapt the fact that she moved on and I will soon too.

The only thing is were here for Smackdown and RAW which means she'll we'll have to share a room for two more nights!. After lunch I went back to my room to relax a bit and take another nap after I shower of course. You might be asking what happened to Zahara she is now married to Cm Punk and they are expecting their first baby together. I'm so happy for both of them they both deserve each other unfortunately my story with Rose didn't end like that it ended with her with another guy and me all my by myself.

This girl I can't believe I'm still letting her get in my damn head again. Maybe a shower will help so I did just that took a cold shower and stayed in shower for about 15 minutes. After showering my bed was comfy and it was hot in the room so I turned up the AC I love the cold for some odd reason. Rock music was blasted out of my speaker while I layed on bed playing a stupid game on my phone.

"Call me when your done being a jerk!" Rose said I thought she was talking to me when Mr.player walked in after her. Ew great couple fights maybe they can both entertain me with their stupid fight. Dolph grabbed her and turned her around "listen Rose it's not a big deal all I'm saying is we've been dating for two years I kinda want some action" are these two on drugs?. They clearly know I'm here so what the hell they should both shut up all I heard was the door slam and Rose walking in pissed as hell. Rose got her clothes and went in the shower hmm action oh is he talking about that kind of action of course it's Dolph wait two years? That means he hasn't gotten what he wants.

My laugh was loud oh Dolph he's always going to be a pathetic excuse of man pressuring someone to give him action. Why doesn't he go to Vegas? You know what they say what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas but my bigger question why doesn't he break up with her?. After all she has me I can make her all happy again and shut up Seth your fucken crazy!. "Here's your shirt I hope it doesn't smell like sweat I took it off at the gym" Rose handed me the shirt but I was too busy admiring her beautiful face how gorgeous she looked without makeup. She cleared her throat and set my shirt on my bed instead before walking to the refrigerator.

"Want to watch a movie?" I broke the silence she nodded and mumbled no before she broke silence "can I have your blanket if your not using it" "no go to sleep" she mumbled a "sorry" before her light snores were heard. Maybe I am being a ass but the truth is Rose is my weakness.

Two hours passed before it was already 5 so I woke up Rose telling her it's time to head for Smackdown we quickly got our things and left our separate ways. Tonight Dolph wanted another re-match with me which was the stupidest thing he knows I'm going to beat him once again but whatever Triple H informed me new storyline. The arena was kind of empty but in the locker room their were plenty of people I went in there looking for Sami Zayn to ask him if after the show he wanted to grab a slice of pizza.

My breathe hitched my throat and my heartbeat increased when Dolph was talking about my Rose to Fandango and Adam Rose. "She's so tough I've been trying to get in her pants for a year! It's pissing me off! I'm only with her cause of that" Fandango laughed "virgins take shit too seriously" Adam said. I fucken knew it that piss of shit. You can bet on the fact Dolph is getting his ass beat by me. Dolph made it personal how dare does he do that to someone this isn't just someone it's my Rose the girl who pisses me off because she makes me feel things I've never felt.

I heard her laugh while chasing Paige and the twins "my cotton candy give it back!"  While all the superstars starred at them in awe. Even at 20 years old my baby girl doesn't act likes 20 year old. My match came earlier than I thought and I grinned with my cocky attitude while the WWE universe cheered and booed. Dolph came out wit Rose she smiled at the WWE fans and was going to slap some fans hands when Dolph yanked her hard. The crowd booed I didn't like how he touched her,her small frame went forward as soon as he did that she was about to fall.

This asshole thinks he's a big man with women let's see how big of a man he thinks he is when I'm beating his ass down.     **Ding,Ding** time to work and show him no one disrespects what's mine. Immediately I got to my attack he was down in less than 3 minutes gasping for air while I smirked and showed off. He did kicked me on my face and thought that was going to keep me down but wrong immediately I kicked out. I punched him,kicked him and did my pedigree on him 1,2,3! "Your winner Seth Rollins".

I laughed and blew a kiss to Rose while the crowd cheered and oo'd. Ah man I'm sleeping great tonight the only thing is how do I tell Rose to be careful with him or to break up with him?. After the show I took my second shower and went to get some coffee,tea at the local coffee shop down the hotel. I got Rose some green tea since she loves green tea when I went back to the room the shower was running and Rose's suitcase was a bit open I saw some pills. Should I look? No Seth it's none of your business but the curiosity got to me the pills read "diet pills" is she taking this? She can't she's already fit. Shaking off my thoughts Rose came out of the shower and I handed her the cold green tea.

I felt tired it was beginning to thunderstorm which I loved I sleep like a baby when it's this kind of weather. "Seth wake up please" Rose's voice woke me up this better be good my clock read it was 2 in the morning. I stood up and went to the bathroom with Rose still blabbering "can I sleep with you please Seth I'm scared "fine". Why would I say that? Rose layed next to me and thanked me she's so hard resist. My hands wrapped around her small waist feelings and memories were surrounding me. Rose you will always be on my mind I thought before I drifted off to sleep.