Positivity

My room was freezing when I woke up Seth wasnt by my side anymore it felt lonely. I got up brushed my teeth and got ready to go wrestle I picked my favorite black leggings and a PINK shirt with my nikes. My aunt was downstairs making breakfast I kissed her goodbye and grabbed a cold waterbottle. My head was spinning a bit since last night my only meal was breakfast and dinner that means I'm fat.

My fat is telling me to eat but no the number 90 should be on the scale. For some odd reason even though Seth friend zoned me basically im still in a good mood it means were at least friends. As soon as I got the the academy everyone was hugging Seth and thanking him which was weird. Joe came by me "its Seth's last day" my breathe hitched my throat "wha what?" Seth made eye contact with me and looked down.

Is this a prank? A joke? I grabbed Seth's hand and he pulled away immediately "what is this your leaving?" He pulled me outside for more privacy. "Rose I'm leaving I cant stay graduate and forget about me im no good for you" I looked at him and hugged him. He was hugging me back tightly "Seth I dont leave I'll miss you I cant train without you" he grabbed my chin and lifted my head "one kiss one last time please" I nodded and we kissed.

This is all my fault it was because of me that he is leaving. Seth didnt ever say goodbye he just left after our kiss. Practice is going to be nothing without Seth he was making me feel special now I feel like nothing. And I was right the entire practice I couldnt concentrate I did everything wrong. "Rose concentrate!" Marek yelled but I didnt. A piece of me was missing everything is my fault its always my fault. After practice I didnt even go home I went to the lake to think I cried and cried. "I miss you Seth" I whispered "your a joke" "ugly" "fat" those voices once again.

I didnt even know how I ended up home all I remember was grabbing a blazor and cutting my wrist before I passed out. Will my life ever me the same?

****************************************
This was 2 years ago. I graduated from black and brave wrestling and WWE contacted me Ive been in the performance center for about a year and Im ready to make my WWE debut where I would be seeing him Seth. It was hard getting over him but now Im in a happy relationship with Dolph Ziggler. I meet Dolph about a year ago and weve been dating for a year to be exact.

Dolph makes me feel special I still dont eat as much I weight now 100 pounds still not my goal but it was a lot better from where I started.  My palms were sweaty but of course Dolph helped me feel a lot better. Seth's music played and man Im so nervous I haven't seen him in 2 long years what is his reaction going to be when he sees me?. Hes probably going to say good thing he let me go cause I will never compare to Zahara.

Dolph's music played and he went first it was the main event Seth VS Dolph "everyone listen cut my music I might be facing Seth but I have one beautiful woman backstage please welcome Rose!"

                       Seth's P.O.V
Leaving was not easy at all there were many nights were I couldnt fall asleep thinking about Rose. Two years pass and I still havent meet someone that makes me feel alive from the inside. Ive had my hookups suggest by Dean but none of them amounted to her.

I'm ready for the main event I'm the future of WWE. Dolph came out when he said the name Rose my breathe hitched a bit. People use different names all the time but when the song hit there she was my princess. She looked more mature but looked so skinny more than before. Fuck did she get more beautiful? Dolph hugged Rose and kissed her I glared at him he better get his hands off my girl!.

As soon as he got into the ring I started to beat the shit out of him my frustration got the best of me. Today was too much seeing the girl that made me feel things Ive never felt.

"Get up ziggy boy" I yelled he didnt have a chance

"Get up ziggy boy" I yelled he didnt have a chance. This was personal Im not following the script I grabbed chairs and tables Rose got into the ring "Seth stop hes hurt! Youve done enough" I glared at her "shut up get yourself a man!". I was hitting him till the referees came and pulled me away from him. I'm definitely getting in trouble but I dont give a damn thats what Dolph gets for getting at my girl.

Dean and Roman looked disappointed in me I dont give a shit at this point. Rose was mine even though I left her what gave her the right to move on? I haven't moved on.