Punched

Roman's P.O.V
Tonight on Monday Night Raw Seth decided to end his engagement with Charlotte which obviously meant they are broken up. Charlotte and I plan is to keep Rose and Seth apart there but of course his dumbass has to ruin it. There has to be something I do that will make Rose never talk to him again. After my match I went to the hotel quick to shower Charlotte met me in our room to discuss the plan. What she came up with wasnt a bad idea but it will also make me feel guilty. More guilty that I already feel even though I shouldnt. My next to train with her and have a bad move go wrong ending her career.

Ending her career would be for the best that way Seth will even walk about possibility too and I'll be the face of WWE. Charlotte is the queen I'll be the king this is why only she is perfect for me. She is more towards my level unlike Rose all she has to her is her stupid personality she acts like a teenager. I remember when she first met me she ran to hug Dean and I acted as if she's never seen a hunk of a man. Well to be fair she hasn't Seth nor Dean compare to my beauty and my charm. You could say I cause a spell with all the ladies how can I not look at me. Tonight everyone is going to the club luckily for me Im showing up a little late cause right now Im with my queen. We've kept our relationship a secret for a long time and when we come out as a couple you can say Stephanie and Hunter who?. WWE power couple Charlotte Flair and Roman Reigns I can just see us in magazine covers,red carpets.

For tonight's look I decided to do my famous man bun with a pair of jeans a simple black T-shirt it won't take much to catch Rose's attention. Charlotte is going to go in 15 minutes so we dont arrive at the same time. I got my rental car ready and drove off the club looked nice from the outside hopefully in the inside too. There were a lot of people dancing with each other,screaming some people were even having dance battles. Enough with things that I do not care about my mission is Rose she is going to listen to everything I have to say. It didnt take much to find her my blood boiled at the sight of seeing her and Seth Dean was just there like a furniture in the room. I must admit she looks beautiful tonight she has always been but it still doesn't hide the fact she is nothing.

Now to think about it Seth and her would make a good couple they both came from nothing and are nothing. If you think Im going to leave Charlotte for a piece of trash like Rose your crazy. I faked smiled and looked at her I leaned in to kiss her but she dodged me are you kidding? After I Roman Reigns the best looking man here tried to kiss her she acts as if she is too special. Calming my cool down I grab her hand and pull her away lets see what conversation I come up with. Rose wouldnt even hold me properly she looked uncomfortable as if she didnt want to be here. What is her problem now? "Babe you ok?" She looked at me "no I have to talk to you" I held her hand to the back of the club. There was no one on the back of the club it was more peaceful I waited for what bullshit is going to come out of her mouth.

"Roman your amazing but we should end our little fling I am still in love with someone else" that was flame to my vains "Oh yeah in love with Seth huh well watch out he might leave the club in a ambulance" ready to go beat the shit out of him her small hand stopped me. She had tears in her eye "dont Roman dont hurt him" she is pathetic I can see her and Seth making a great couple actually. Getting her to cry is literally the easiest "do you really think he is going to like a bulimic poor excuse of a woman" *slap* she hit me in my face hard. I yanked her hand hard and she was already crying "he loves me" "if Seth leaves this club thank me later" she knew I was about to hurt him. Rose hit the back of my head this girl never stops I turned around she started pounding on my chest "your not going to hurt him hurt me instead" what love would do to you.

Love leaves you confused and stupid this pathetic excuse would really have me hurt her instead of him how cute. I turned around and punched in the eye if you were here to see the sight it would be funny. She fell backwards right away and was crying I grabbed her wrist and dragged her back the club we were by the bathrooms "you better not make a scene". Seth passed by he kept on looking at us so as soon as he went in the bathroom I left with Rose she kept her head down the entire time. My car was parked right in the back of the club I couldn't take no chances in her running back and making a scene. "Get in now!" She jumped scared was written all over her face crying the whole ride back to the hotel.

Seeing her crying actually made me feel a tiny bad but no remember Roman the plan. She was really terrified of me and I enjoyed that she should be terrified. Looks like her shining armor couldn't save her this time. That proves to you there is no Prince Charming or king that will save you that is of course if you end up with a King like me. Pushing her to the room I smiled "goodnight princess" while blowing a kiss to her. Charlotte is going to freak out when I tell her she is on her way back which gives me time to call room service for food. This is something we need to celebrate my next step is making sure she gets injured so her WWE career is over.

With a smile on my face I got my food and champagne Charlotte was by my side this is how Im supposed to live. A true king. I explained everything to Charlotte she looked mad for a second but leaned in to kiss me "thats my man" I am the man that gets what he wants when he wants.