Feeling Bad

Rose's P.O.V
I heard everything Seth's words to Roman I was shocked. Roman is a great friend to me and he's been there for me every step of the way. Seeing him cry caused a weird pain in my heart I hugged him while he cried. Never in a million years would I've thought Seth would say those things to his so called "brother". Romans beautiful blue eyes were red and puffy due to the fact he was crying I just had sympathetic look to my face there was really nothing I could do only comfort him. My mind couldn't process what Seth said to Roman I'm not even sure if that was the real Seth there has to be something bothering him. Clearly Seth is selfish he in engaged to Charlotte he should be happy and feeling on top of the world instead he is making hurtful calls to people and hurting feelings. What was said is done I feel Romans pain in a way but a total different pain Seth used me never gave a damn about me I was so blinded by everything I actually thought Seth liked me how I liked him.

Everything in your life happens for a reason maybe it wasn't meant to be it somehow there is still a little hope it is meant to be. Roman was very quiet through the whole lunch I looked at him while he got up and played with Jojo and a smile was brought to my face Roman is a sweet, nice good father he doesn't play with peoples feelings how can anyone say rude things to him?. Even though I've known Seth longer I have a feeling me and Roman are going to be great friends not only great friends but good traveling partners along with my favorite lunatic of all time of course Dean. Its crazy to say how my journey has been starting off at the black and brave wrestling academy to being the only girl and sticking through the whole process,battling a eating disorder, joining WWE, then to rehab and now I'm about to go back on the road again.

WWE contacted me they knew my whole situation my whole process and are highly interested in getting me back on t.v Roman will be training me no one knows when or who or even if I am going back to WWE the only thing I know is Charlotte is Raw's women's champion and I am going back and taking what is mine. Jojo ran to me and jumped on top of me I groaned while Roman laughed at me a little girl who is 10 years old knocked me down guys and here a minute ago I was talking about beating Charlotte for the Raw's women's championship laugh everyone because I am. Then out of no where Roman picks me up on his shoulder and runs around with me while the ladies in the office have a confused look on their faces I'm laughing so hard my stomach is starting to hurt. He finally let me down on my feet he must have lost his balance or tripped on something because he fell on top of me we both groaned as we fell on the grass "get off me Roman boy what did you eat" his face got beat red and it made him look so cute. His eyes are even more beautiful all close his smile is so cute even though it isn't perfect but who cares being perfect is boring anyways.

Roman seriously needs to stop looking at me as if I'm some sort of goddess in front of his eyes because its making my stomach have weird feelings "just friends?" Demi's voice spoke out of no where my eyes widened and pushed Roman off of me I smiled at her "Demi this is Roman, Roman Demi" they both shook hands and smiled at each other.Demi winked at me "enjoy your date" this girl I swear I love Demi but what a way to embarrass me.

Before Roman left he demanded we take a selfie so we did I told him to not tell anyone about my return or when I am leaving I'm happily to say tomorrow will be my last day here then its back on the road time. To say I'm nervous its a understatement I don't know if Ill be able to do the things I used to do in the ring I think I would and even better considering I'm at healthy state of mind and I'm healthy person now. Its going to be time to face Seth he deserves the best at the end of the day no one deserves bad things to happen to them.

For the first time in 2 months I smiled not at the fact that I lost weigh or binged and purged but at the fact that I am me finally and no one is stopping me.

**I finally moved guys! Got here Saturday and I am so happy! Going to start working soon again. I'm debating if I should make a fashion book or beauty tips here on wattpad?! What do you guys think? Hope you guys like this chapter!. Have a blessed day/night.**