Old Stomping Ground

Marek's P.O.V
Watching Seth and Rose take the main roster by storm is satisfying to watch. Being only 19 years old I started training I met Colby we instantly clicked we had the same ambitions and same dream. Both being from a small town dreaming big we would make it to the WWE. Unfortunately my dream came to a end due to the fact that it hurt my health. Making a decision was hard for me either I was going to continue to wrestle and not care about my health or I was giving up on my dream. Either way it wasn't giving up I had to think of my son at home he wants me there with him. I need to be a dad to him and my new born son.

Colby texted me saying him and Rose are coming I was excited a whole lot has happened since I've seen her. Never would I've thought she was battling a eating disorder and self harm. The time that she was here I knew there was something wrong with her but not that severe. The entire time I knew Colby had a small crush on her it was obvious his jealousy would always show with Nick. Speaking on Nick he is currently signed to ring of honor he is doing a good job. Maybe he'll make it to the WWE and go against Seth that would be one hell of fight. The black and wrestling academy is great if you want to be at your very best you have to be trained by the best.

Black and brave wrestling academy is located in Moline,IL the trainers include Matt,Colby,and I. Colby wanted to open up a place and contacted us to help him it was his way to give back to the wrestling world. We know how it is when you have dream go for it and dream big because trust me dreams do become true. Enough with the whole what ifs of think realistic it's all bs realistically is you can accomplish anything. It takes work,dedication,passion to achieve whatever you want to be. Hearing heavy rock music Matt and I smiled its definitely Colby. Colby hasn't had the chance to come by a whole he's usually here a day a week sometimes only two hours.

To my view Rose definitely looks a lot better and healthier she was grinning ear to ear with Seth holding hands. Everyone clapped as soon as they walked in the room. Rose ran to hug Matt and I "nice to see you guys again" to think she went from no experience now being in the main roster being allies with Seth even dating him. I knew eventually they would end up together and I'm glad because he deserves a nice girl all his life he hasn't had much luck in the dating scene. Girls would use his left and right because they knew what he did as a job so immediately they thought he would hand them all material things.

A bright pink box with cups were given to me "we brought you two coffee and got everyone here small cookies" Rose said ZZ yelled "cheat day yes!" We all laughed. There was one girl training her name is Racheal I see potential in her but I think she gets intimidated by being the only girl. Rose went to talk to her and even chatted with her which I hope really helps her out and proves she is just as good as the boys if not better. Racheal isnt your typical everyday girl next door she has long lime green hair with tattoos everywhere and loves to wear spikes and the color black. You'd be surprised what gets people's intentions its all about being different and going out of the comfort box.

Colby chatted with us and worked with the guys explaining to them it is very important to fall back correctly and have the right proper work. In wrestling there are ways were you protect each other from getting hurt one wrong move you end their career and possibly yours. They'll be injured you'll have to live with the fact that you weren't coachable so you'll be out the door. "Thank you everyone for working hard today eat up the cookies" I yelled since Colby is back for a day we decided to let the kids rest and go back to their house. Smiling at everyone's work "quickly before we leave everyone show us your finisher" Josh was the biggest guy out of everyone luckily my career is over. Imagine him coming from the top rope he would of ended my career.

Racheal was last "cmon girl remember what I told you" Rose she did a cart wheel then a back flip bringing her knees in a bend position so she can hit her opponent with her knees cheering at her she smiled. Finally Racheal smiled she wasn't as hard as she is on herself as always I'm glad she had a girl to girl conversation that helped. Everyone left which just left us trainers here "well guys I gotta head out my wife is waiting for me and Matt here has a date" I hugged Rose and Seth goodbye maybe we'll have lunch before they leave tomorrow. Leaving was kind of an excuse since Rose is taking Seth to a concert he's been wanting to go see fall out boy and she got him tickets. Rose insisted for us to go but Matt and I declined since he really does have a date and I have to be with my soon other than that a third wheel no thank you.

Going home hugging my kids and my wife eating dinner with them made me realize what if I haven't gave up on dream? I wouldn't be here right now. My heart now knows more than anything I did the right thing. Family is everything to me and in the business you do have to be selfish be willing to put up with the fact you'll barley get to see your family. Watching home alone for the ninth time tonight my son was sleeping in my lap my phone was buzzing like crazy it was a request to face time from Seth. I thought he was in the concert right now? accepting it Seth looked pissed off and was in the car "where's Rose?" He scoffed and yelled. "Finn had to show up everything was going fine till he decided to come out of all the damn tour dates he comes to this one" frustrated he pulled his hair

Being the good friend I am I wanted to give him advice but the laugh got the best of me he looked at me wide eyed "you think this is funny?" I nodded and laughed enough for him to hear but not enough to wake my son up. "Why did you punch him?!" Rose voice beamed at the back Seth punched him? Oh this is getting good I'm watching a soap opera but this is real life. "Cant you see it he is trying to get at you! Your my girl and I dont appreciate you laughing at everything he says!" Seth yelled back well this escalated real quick. The door slammed hard "fucking little pri-" "Colby Daniel Lopez dont you finish that sentence listen I understand but no offense you get jealous easily" once again he had the same look to him. Did I say the wrong thing? Its what I think cmon how are you going to punch a guy I would understand if he tried to kiss her or something. "Unbelievable first my girlfriend now my friend listen be ready at 6 in the morning I'll be at your house" with that he hung up.

Funny thing is I didn't even say yes or a ok but this whole situation definitely caused him to get frustrated. Feeling heaviness in my eyes I picked my son up and carried him bridestyle to his room saying a prayer and a good night. Brushing my teeth quickly I made my way over to my huge bed that I share with my wife cuddling next to her letting the sleep consume me. My alarm rang at 5:30 in the morning yup you heard right! So early but since I am a good friend I'll be ready when Colby comes. Taking a shower and kissing my wife "I'll be back" she groaned pushing me off of her laughing to myself making my way downstairs. Just in time Colby was parked outside "hey man" he said I looked at him "be thankful I wake up this damn early Colby this whole Finn situation better be good" he rolled his eyes groaning.

Pulling up to "Jimmy Pancakes" we got out of the car and got seated the farthest table from everyone. Waiting for him to blow up and minute I need to know this information so I can help him and give him my advice. He gulped and cleared his throat "Rose surprised me with tickets we were all lovey lovey till Finn shows up hugging her staring at her when she isnt looking then he kisses her cheek! I punched him" clapping my hands together its a understandable thing to do. If I knew he kissed my girls cheek hell yeah he deserves a punch. "The fact that she was defending him pissed me off he is trying to steal her from me and quite frankly he is a lot better looking than me" did my ears hear right? Colby the guy I who could give two shits about appearance is feeling insecure. When a guy is trying to take a way your girl its a scary feeling but I know Rose she loves Seth she won't leave him for someone else. Especially after all the battles they both went through together.

Snacking in our pancakes and orange juice Seth looked really down it made me feel bad. He really does care for her but now he is doubting her love him and doubting will they work out?.

**Thoughts on Finn? Is he trying to be a good friend?**