Meeting&Yelling

Nick's P.O.V
Last night my date with Rose was so much fun truth to be told I liked her in the beginning but it's too fast to assume things. Matt one of the trainers send a text saying their won't be classes today so to not bring up workout clothes instead there's a meeting.

Wrestling has always been bad ass to me it's something I've always loved and had a passion for. In high school I was in the wrestling team since my freshman year till senior year. It was 8 in the morning so I decided to go knock on Rose's house since I don't have her phone number. She's probably sleeping but I want to go to breakfast with her all night I couldn't stop think about her and how much fun I had with her.

I rang the doorbell and waited about 5 minutes till a very tired Rose opened the door she groaned as soon as she saw me I chuckled at her reaction. "Rose sorry to bother you let's go get breakfast? Please I won't leave till you say yes" she gave me a glare "fine come in Nick sorry not a morning person".  Now I feel kind of bad for knocking in the morning I'm probably seeming clingy what if I screw up my chance?.

20 minutes later Rose came out looking really pretty she always manages to look pretty even when she doesn't try. My stomach was grumbling loudly I'm one hungry guy one thing about me is I love food very much probably more than what I should.  The car ride was quiet other than Rose begging for me to go waffle house I was thinking more along McDonald's but waffle house sounds better.

We arrived at waffle house and Rose jumped in my arms and hugged me "your the best Nick" she smiled I was leaning in and so what she till Rose bumped her head with mine. She got really red and caused a blush to appear on her cheeks that made me want to kiss her more. She's so adorable she doesn't even have to try.

The fresh smell of bacon and eggs filled my nose that smells so good one common mistake everyone makes is when your hungry you order a lot of food and by a lot I mean a lot. My phone rang again and so did Rose's it was Marek saying where are we? What the hell I didn't receive no text.

As soon as we both saw the text we cancelled our order and sprinted to the car shit we're late. I was speeding quick that we made it in 10 minutes  when it's only a 20 minute drive. Everyone was looking at us as soon as we arrived Matt gave us that look and Marek wasn't there Seth rolled his eyes at me. Yup this isn't acceptable.

             ****Meeting****
       Matt's P.O.V
Today were having a meeting Marek couldn't make it because he was with his family however Seth was the one who called this meeting. Apparently he isn't happy by the tone of his voice I know Seth we've been friends for 10 years already something is bothering him.

Everyone made it on time but Nick and Rose one thing Seth hates is people being late "this is why we have to have this damn meeting because of these two!" He yelled out loud catching everyone by surprise including me. Sure I've seen him mad but he isn't mad anymore he's pissed off and he tends to do stupid things when he's mad.

"Everyone you signed up in this school to learn how to wrestle not to have little dates with each other or fuck one another!" He looked directly at Rose and Nick. Okay he's taking it a tad to far there's no reason why he should care. He's never had a problem with other people dating each other. "Tomorrow classes start at 12 sharp everyone but Rose and Nick you wanted to be late you two come at 7! No damn excuses now real wrestlers everyone but Nick go with Matt please".

I looked at him with a what the hell look he is being over dramatic. What has gotten into Seth? Zahara maybe? Either way I'll get to the bottom of this.

****this chapter kind of sucked next chapter will be better! Thank you for those who are reading my story it truly means a lot♡.****