No Way

Roman's P.O.V
Visiting Rose was a wonderful day for me she looks healthy and really good way to good. When she smiles it makes me happy because I know all the struggles she went through just to be were she is at today. I dont know what came over me but her eyes looked so beautiful and her lips oh her lips so kissable stop Roman!.

Maybe I'm just getting like this because she looks good,healthy and she's a beautiful woman. I shouldn't even be thinking about her as a woman my best friend loves her she is in love with him. I'll get over it probably a small crush. We had a live event in Chicago its going to be crazy tonight I will face Seth and its going to be a steel cage match. Seth has been acting like a huge ass to me and Dean ever since he got engaged to Charlotte our friendship went downhill. Believe me when I say Seth is still my brother he was always there for me through my divorce,child custody.

I arrived at the arena and met up with Dean and Sami Zayn we were laughing cracking jokes when we heard arguing. To our surprise it was Charlotte she was throwing a fit yelling at Seth hitting him on his chest while Seth just stood there. Ok there is definitely something wrong with him how can he stand Charlotte?. "You were looking at Rose's instagram! Why Seth! She's ugly" I rolled my eyes and chuckled a bit thinking really over a damn picture. The curiosity got to me so I had to look at her instagram and when I did Im not even going to lie I started coughing. All eyes were on me now Charlotte walked past me and bumped her shoulder hard with mine.

Seth rolled his eyes and pushed me a little what the hell is his problem?. Dean and Sami looked at my phone screen all of the blood from my face went to my cheeks. They were bright red and my face got itchy which is a sign of being nervous Sami left. "She's cute isnt she?" Dean broke the silence "Rose?" Dean nodded "Yeah uh she is you know young I just wanted to see what picture" Dean had that uncertain look to his face. There is no way Ill ever look at Rose other than a friend "just remember Seth is taken your single and she's single but remember Seth loves her" Dean lowly spoke my breathe hitched. Seth is my brother I cant or will not do him dirty by crushing on Rose.

My warm up for my match turned to be a 10 minute stalking Rose's instagram Im just admiring her passion for wrestling and how gorgeous,good person she is. It was time for the main event Seth walked with the WWE Heavyweight Title I smirked and pointed to the title to me. Out of nowhere two more guys attacked me it was Samoa Joe,Finn Balor "get him!finish him!" Seth's voice yelled. I tried getting them off me but failed they were to strong punches,kicks were thrown from left to right my vision was blurry till Seth whispered "this is for visiting my girl brother" before he slammed a chair on my back multiple times. The question on my mind how did he know?before I blacked out.