goosebumps

Rose's P.O.V
The sound of heavy rain and thunder ringed through my ear goosebumps formed. I slowly sat up and looked at myself in the mirror the bags were visible more than the usual of no sleep. Lifting my shirt up couple or bruises were formed by my rib cage my ribs were visible as my face frowned.

Hate is such a strong word and I refuse to use it but slowly I was hating Finn I hate that I met him and hate that I fell stupidly for his words. Seth immediately came to my mind and I smiled as yesterday it was truly a magically night a night in which I felt butterflies. My feelings for Seth reminded me of when I was back at his house and we kissed for the first time that fire work feeling. A feeling that I just can't explain. Taking a quick shower I checked if Finn was in the room luckily he wasnt dressing quick into a pair or comfy sweats and a loose shirt and slapping some makeup I met up with the twins and Paige.

The barista handed me my favorite drink from Starbucks a dragonfruit refresher with coconut milk healthy too. The girls looked at me wide smile as if they knew something I did "Seth FaceTimed us last night and he had a huge smile in his face did you guys kiss?!" Nikki voice boomed "shhh! we are in public yes we kissed" they all smiled and made "oo" sounds. Slowly I could feel my face get hot and a smile start to form everytime I talk about Seth and remember our kiss from last night I get happy and feel like the luckiest girl in the world. After Starbucks we went back to pack for wwe live I think god heard my prayer because Finn is traveling to Europe for two weeks.

Going back to the room there was a note from Finn 
          How are you feeling? Worthless? Does it hurt? You only bring pain to this world and remember if you leave me your precious Seth will end up with a career ending injury. Don't do anything stupid while I'm gone. -Finn
Rolling my eyes and throwing the paper to trash picking up my things and leaving a $10 tip I made my way out the door. Sasha and Bayley were waiting for me because we were gonna go ride together I love these two they are filled with energy and love overall they're very positive and great people. Entering the arena I felt like what I felt the first time getting here in WWE excitement,happiness and emotional.

Smiling and waving at everyone I made my way to get my hair and makeup down and than to the food court grabbing food for the first time and not feeling ashamed felt amazing. Am I like this because of Finn? Am I miserable because I have negativity in my life? Grabbing rice and beans and some tortilla chips I sat by myself in a table. I was so into the food and closing my eyes that I didn't even notice someone sitting by me "hungry?" Seth's voice spoke my face widened and my head almost did that spinning thing like the scary movies. Seth was dressed in his ring gear and a black and brave wrestling academy shirt smiling at him and looking into his eyes he reached for a napkin "you got a little guacamole sauce" my breathe hitched as I felt him wipe the corner of my mouth. Girls and guys am I the only who acts stupid around their crush? Please tell me I'm not the only one.

It seems as if Finns words were put all the way behind me. Seth and I chatted about work and some ring moves he's actually going to train me on this new move we were on our way to his locker room for a bit more privacy. Laughing all the way to his locker room my stomach hurts bad I had to hold it Seth is the biggest goofball and I'm loving being with him every second. We sat on some chairs and even took some selfies on his phone "thank you for last night Rose I missed you" blushing like a idiot I couldn't even pick up the words to say I got up and hugged him I missed the feeling of his arms around me. Kissing his cheek "you have a match in three minutes and were in here" his eyes got wide and I laughed as he ran he's too cute watching him through monitor it was his vs Brock Lesnar.

Unfortunately Seth lost but he put a lot of effort in hugging him backstage and helping him towards his locker room I told him I'll see him tomorrow. He grabbed my hand "ride with me its just me we'll make a drive thru Culver's and get your favorite ice cream" smiling at his cuteness "ok ill meet you out in twenty minutes im gonna take a shower and take my makeup off" cheering I went to the twins locker room. Going in there and cheering the twins and Paige looked me with a weird face "guys im so happy Seth and I are hanging out after the show! He asked me to ride with him and I said ok" they looked at eachother and began laughing "babe what if he meant for you to ride him?" covering my mouth in shock "Brie!" Hitting her arm playfully. We were all talking as I got my things ready and headed to take a body shower and wipe all my makeup off as weird as this is sounding I actually feel good about myself and I don't care if Seth sees me without makeup.

Spritzing my favorite perfume bombshell by Victoria Secret I knocked on Seth's locker room he hugged me and helped me put my things on the back of the car. jamming out some a day to remember I didn't know the words but I liked seeing Seth all happy as he promised he got me strawberry ice cream from Culver's and he got chocolate ice cream. He pulled a side and pulled me towards him "let's get on top of the roof of the car and watch the stars" nodding he helped me up as we ate ice cream and watched the stars. After a hour of story telling we decided to make our way back to the hotel by the time we got back I was exhausted Seth and I ended up sharing a room. Brushing my teeth I crashed on bed the right side of the bed dipped and Seth wrapped his arms around me. My head rested on his chest as I felt his heartbreak quicken.

       This is what a fairytale feels like sleeping next to the person you love. At the end of the day I feel like a queen that found her king that's what cuddling with Seth feels like.

                               **im back babes!!💕**