Back On The Road

Romans P.O.V

Dean was anooying the hell out of me with his constant yells pulling down the window and shouting things not only that he made me stop at a gas station to get a damn beer great while he is enjoying everything I am stuck here driving we are on our way to pick up Rose I am so happy she is coming on the road with us. After yesterday I cant get her out of mind she is just such a happy spirit person with a good sense of humor. Seth hasnt tried to even apologize to me which wasnt suprising to me. What he said was uncalled for yes Galina left me for some other guy girls dont like me because man I dont even know I am just pathetic like he said  if I think Rose will ever be intersted in me. Just because she isnt intersted in me doesnt mean I cant be intersted in her right? It sounds so bad she still likes Seth. When I saw her my breathe hitched even in sweatpants and a messy bun she looks gorgeous Dean winked at me and nudged my shoulder he ran to her and picked her up "little rose I missed you looking good lets go for dinner Roman here can be our waiter" he playful hit me again. He is just testing my limits yeah she'll go to dinner only with me though. I shoved Dean out of the way while she giggled and hugged me even one hug from her causes sparks all over my body it makes me feel things Ive never even felt before in anyone. The three friends are back together we are going to screw this whole tour up for everyone no one has no idea Rose is coming back Hunter and Stephanie were happy with news but decided to make it a secret. We are going to enter through the back of the arena and go in through the back door Rose is supposed to stay there all night unless if the plans switch later tonight. 

Things always tend to get switched like for a example tonight I was supposed to have a match instead I'm a special guest on Miz t.v  Seth will also be another guest things are not going to go to well I can already feel it. After yesterday his words just stuck in my mind the things he said to me were personal this is no storyline to entertain the WWE universe what I am going to say is how I truly feel. We got to the arena and went through the back door and got some food me and Dean decided not to bother Rose people are noisy and are going to be wondering why we are going in a secret room. Rose kept blowing our phones up texting us how nervous she is which is understandable every time you go out there in front of people and on national television you get nervous you never know what type of reactions you will get the important part is to stay focus do your job good,entertain fans and walk out. We always have a RAW meeting before the show Seth looked at me and snickered "look babe its the loser that every girl leaves him" Charlotte chuckled and pushed me oh brother its so on. "Your up in 2 minutes Reigns" the producer said so I made my way to the gorilla Seth gave me the dirtiest stare along with Charlotte before walking out and flipping me off how childish is that seriously grow up. My music played the crowd boo's and some chant this is what I live for what I love you never know peoples reaction I always said if they like you good if they don't even better it is fire to your veins.

The miz stood with the same cocky grin to him miz didn't even get a chance to speak to me when Seth started "Ladies and gentleman Mr.Superman the guy every single girl decides to leave the guy who isn't worthy of any-" Rose's?! music played the crowd jumped up and Charlottes stare was shocked and full of jealousy. Rose looked breathe taking Seth was shocked and angry "Welcome back!" chants started to erupt the whole arena she looked at me and smiled the blew me a kiss if Seth's looks could kill I would be 70 feet under. All of a sudden Rose jumps on top of Charlotte and starts attacking her she goes on a crazy mode in were she is punching Charlotte kicking her she either has been watching Dean fight too much or he gave her advise. Next thing you know I'm going after Seth the crowd goes crazy and starts chanting "yes! yes" Seth quickly dodges my punch and gets out of the ring while grabbing Charlottes leg and pulling her out. "Screw you Roman!" Seth says while holding his title "Seth! hey!" Rose yells "Girls might leave Roman but let me tell you he is one hell of a kisser" she turns me around around wraps her legs around my waist and smashes her lips on mine. Is this girl trying to get me to have a heart attack here? My stomach is feeling like the fourth of July the crowd is going nuts over this. Hunter comes out with his bitchy look "Next week Roman and Rose you will take on Seth and Charlotte this a professional show! I need order you two get the hell out of my ring now! Roman! Rose!" me and Rose both laugh at his reaction.

We walk out hand to hand leaving me confused is this a part of the storyline?.