Blur

Seth's P.O.V
*SCREAMS* "HELP"
was heard all over the cafe Rose wasnt back which gave me a horrible gut feeling eveyone rushed to the bathroom and when I saw Rose laying unconscious my heart fell to my stomach.

Everything became a blur I rushed to Rose's side and held her pale hand the ambulance came and rushed her to the hospital. I drove of leaving everyone behind the love of my life is possibly dying without her there isnt any purpose anymore to continue with mine. My eyes got watery as hot tears streamed down my face the doctors said she would be ok. I know her sickness and its my fault. Why did I really think she would be ok?.

My mom,Rose aunt came and rushed to my side they both looked sad and miserable like me. The doctor came and shook his head he looked disappointed and his eyes held pity. He waved to us to follow him and we did my love was laying there in bed pale,he pointed out cuts on top of her fingers which indicates she has been vomiting. 

"Rose needs help we have called a center around here its best if she goes. Her heart is beating at a very slow pace" we all looked at eachother and her aunt broke down crying as she held Rose's hand. "I promised your mom and your grandparents you would be good but I failed you baby girl".  This is how we all feel I failed you Rose.

Rose isnt only anorexic but anemic as well. She fainted due to no energy,and how little food she is consuming her body cant take the harm she is doing to herself. After convincing Rose's aunt to go home with my mom to get some rest I decided to spend the night with her. I kissed her soft cheek "I remember the first day I saw you so beautiful yet you got in my nerves I'll never leave your side" I mumbled into her ear. Slowly wrapping my arms around her and falling sleep all I  felt was her heartbeat quicken and her hand squeezing mine before darkness consumed me.

****Short chapter but will write more! What do you guys think about her going to rehab?" God bless you all💙💜💛💚❤.****