Find Me

Finn's P.O.V
Watching Rose act while I was gone made my blood boil by seeing her act as if she loves Seth. For years and I means years I did everything for her from the moment she came in to WWE seeing her workout while I watched from the back she never noticed me. Until Sara one of the trainers introduced us and I remembered her smile so bright her small hand shook mine as she embraced me for a hug taking in her coconut scent I knew she was all I've ever wanted. Training her night after night spending more time with her I did everything be there for her as a friend and constantly checking up on her.

Though the months of her going up to the main roster I had to stay calm and watch her with Ziggler which he will pay the price very soon for hurting her and than with that thing Seth. She never suspected me of installing a tracker on her phone some may call it stalker and creepy? I call it love. You do crazy things when your in love. My medicine? Rose. 

Seth never loved Rose nor does he love her because if he did he would never make her cry the way he did or say are those rude things to her. The reason why she doesn't think she's good enough is because of Seth. Yet she still wants to treat him good and wants to forgive him for everything?. I went tour in Europe came back last night I've been stalking Rose's phone since yesterday and tracked were she was at. A amusement park? Vomit. Do something more original. Following them around the park I saw them hand to hand and even kiss how badly did I want to throw something at them. Rose is mine what Finn wants he gets.

Grabbing a over size black hoodie I snuck in to the women's bathroom I know Rose is going to come in either to check her makeup or use the bathroom. Hiding in the last stall I was the only one in here I had a cloth and a liquid that makes you pass out as soon as you sniff it. Hearing Rose flush the toilet and singing as she was washing her hands I smirked dont put a fight babe. Grabbing her hips she yelped "miss me?" she was gonna scream quickly I covered her mouth with the cloth "shh babe don't put a fight" slowly her small body collapsed in my arms. Kissing her cheek and wrapping my arms around her I slowly cut my finger with a knife leaving blood on the teddy bear Seth gave her. I'd never hurt what means the most to me.

"I Warned You" I wrote in a letter not only did I warn my baby girl but I warned Seth not to get in my way. Picking her up bridestyle I smirked as a worker in the amusement park let me out the back way "thanks man" "anytime finn" its great to be friendly and know your resources. Unlocking my truck I wrapped the seatbelt around Rose and I drove off three hours a hidden abandon house. This is the beginning to my love story with her I know it is. Grabbing Rose and tying her up stroking her hair she began to wake up her eyes looked as if she saw a ghost "AHH WH-" "Shhh baby girl I don't want to catch a headache too soon you look prettier when you don't talk" wrapping a bandana around her mouth I saw as her eyes began to tear up.

I don't like seeing her cry but she was bad while I was gone she hurt me. I've had everything planned our future house in France the place of love and the place we are going to raise our kids. Smirking at her as she attempted to back away "I just want us Rose, I love you I'll do anything for us anything for him to not get in our way" her tears and whimpers were all you heard throughout the room. It looked like my wife had something to say as I removed the bandana she spit in my face "your a psycho I won't ever love you I want Seth!" losing my patience and feelings a wound in my heart I slapped her yanking her hair causing her to get closer "listen here babygirl unless you never want to see Seth I suggest you shut the hell up!."

My dear Rose get ready because we're leaving together. Forget Seth forget you ever met him. Seth will soon
Find what I'm capable of doing for love