Talk

Seth's P.O.V
Rose didn't believe anything I said about Roman. I know she shouldn't take my word after everything I put her through but this time I'm serious. Roman is no good for her and his "plan" was just trying to break us up. My brother I'm coming for you and you'll payback for what you did. Rose is no longer mine and that's something I'll never accept she should be mine but because of me she isn't. After taking a hot warm shower I got my things ready since it will be half a hour drive to the arena. A knock interrupted me packing who could be visiting me right now? Dean?  No I doubt it I opened the door. To my surprise it was Rose looking at me her eyes traveled down to my chest her face got beat red. She covered her eyes "maybe you should put a shirt" I smirked "I'm wearing more clothes than you are right now you should wear a longer shirt" she scoffed and shoved me out of her way. Well then welcome in.

I looked at her with interest "you left wondering about Roman what do you know that I don't?" Should I put this in nice words?. Whatever I'm going to say it how it is "he's using you it's all a plan to break us up please believe me" she looked around before her eyes got teary. Please Rose believe me I thought "your a liar Seth really he actually likes me unlike you it was all a act" am I hearing this right?. It was never a act I love her unlike Roman no man has loved her more than me hell no man will ever love her as much as me!. She actually thinks I lied I would never do such a thing I get it I've been a ass to her but I'll never be able to fake my feelings like I did before. She was crying in front of me it was a sight that broke my heart I grabbed her small hands and wrapped her in a hug "Rose I love you I refuse to give you up". With that she walked away and so did my broken heart with her.

Throughout the whole night I couldn't sleep how can someone sleep when the person they love/like is with someone else?. Sometimes people are meant to be but the timing isn't right. Finn came in and looked at me "Rose?" I nodded immediately "listen I really don't want to get in the middle of this but Roman was with Charlotte" see another witness!. Yet the person that I want to them to see she's to in wrapped up in his hands. She believes everything he says when he's liar, a cheater, etc. I admit he's way better looking than I am but looks aren't everything especially when you have a horrible personality like him. Charlotte was blowing up my phone and asking me to pick her up I was going to ignore her but a brilliant idea came I'm going to fake we're still something. I'm going to expose Charlotte and Roman get ready brother.

Charlotte was beyond the word drunk when I picked her up she laughed as soon as she saw me "setthhh" ugh her voice why me?. I really hope paparazzi didn't get any pictures or videos of her acting like this then again I do so Hunter and Stephanie can see. As soon as we got to the hotel she wrapped her arms around me "kissss me setthh" her breathe smelled straight up like alcohol help me someone. Charlotte yanked me closer and kissed me forcefully I tried getting her off of me "love right" a voice spike up. Rose looked at me and Charlotte with hurt. Why me? Always on the worst timings "no wait! Rose please" Charlotte started laughing I glared at her.

I do love Rose I'll her over anyone my mission is to get her back and to get her to see Roman's true colors. Soon my Rose soon.

"He held her like a seashell&listened to her heart.."-Unknown