Visiting

Rose's P.O.V
Today is a new day a new beginning its been a full month since I've been in rehab and let me tell you its been a hell of a ride. Since Ive been so good and following instructions I have a surprise vistor I wish it was Seth to tell me this is a joke. Him engaged to Charlotte of course.

Quickly I did my makeup and hair waiting for my visitor. I paced around the room "babygirl" it was Roman I smiled and ran up to him he immediately picked me up and stared at me. "Ive missed you Roman!" I kissed his cheek and hugged him his gaze was on my lips. Maybe Im imaging things? thats probably it. He cleared his throat and asked how I was doing I weight 120 pounds and Im proud to say it.

He asked me how I was doing with the whole Seth thing I just got all quiet and my eyes got watery. A sympathetic look was written all over his face he hugged me while I cried on his shoulder. I feel as if Seth never gave a damn about me or as if mt feelings for him were a joke. Roman wrapped his arms around me and whispered "babygirl you'll get through this I promise Seth isnt ok either he loves you I know he does" that caused me to smile a bit.

If Seth loves me like Roman claims he wouldnt have done what he did to me."When are you out of here?" Roman broke the silence "2 weeks" "in two weeks I'll be back I'll bring Jojo" I smiled and nodded. It was time for Roman to leave I kissed his cheek and thanked him for his kind words he hugged me immediately. I felt Romans minty breathe come close to my face he just looked into my eyes and then to my lips "Seth is crazy" with that he walked away.

Is it just me or did Roman Reigns try to kiss me? Was he just caught up in the moment?. Whatever that was it was a bit weird but Im glad Roman decided to pay me a visit it really shows how good of a friend he really is. After Roman left I made my way to the cafeteria for lunch time I sat next to Demi we laughed and joke around. Man Im going to miss her so much Ive grew really close to these girls here and guys as well.

After lunch we all had the choice to go   to group room which we basically talk about how feel or go walk in the patio. Everyone chose the patio I love walking around gardens because they make you feel so peaceful and you breathe in fresh air. It really makes you forget about things either forget things or your in deep though it can go either or. For me I was in deep thoughts was I imagining things with Roman? Did he try to kiss me? "Rose!" Demi's voice broke my thought.

She had that look what is going on I spilled all the beans she winked at me and said "looks like he might be interested".  I rolled my eyes there is no way out of all the people in the world Roman would be interested espically in a girl his best friend "loves me". Right? There's no way.

**Guys Tuesday July 18 I will be doing a Q&A on snapchat. I will take and story ideas that you guys have and maybe use it further down the story . I will be answering to everyone! So hit that add button on snapchat styles_isbae
Have a blessed day/night 💙💜💛💚❤**

**What's going on with Roman?🤔**