Training Day

Seth's P.O.V
Dinner last night felt like a dream I might of came out rude to that chick Rose but I don't see no potential in her whatsoever. She looks like your average girly girl who is looking for attention and I am not stopping any lesson for her to check her hair or her damn makeup I can already imagine her.

Marek said I was really rude but it's how I feel and my feelings will not change until tomorrow I physically see her prove to everyone she isn't a girl who is just trying to get attention. But it will sure as hell take more than one day because you can't prove yourself in a day.

All the guys I'll be training seemed cool and to actually care however that guy Nick he kissed Rose and I didn't like that. But what the hell it's their life they better not be kissing in front of me or anything. I sound like I care but I really don't no girl is worth my time the only girl that matters is my girlfriend Zahara.

Zahara helps me a lot and she comes down to help prepare some of the newbies. I couldn't ask for a better girlfriend than her other than her helping me alot she's beautiful so is Ros- STOP Seth. Okay she's cute but she isn't compared to Zahara.

I quickly did some chores like vacuum ,sweep,wash dishes you know before leaving the house the way your house is says a lot about you. Plus your house should always be clean period. My dog came running to me yes I have a dog if your asking his name is Kevin also a cat named Darell. Darell being a good cat that he is he went to eat however Kevin didn't want to let go of me so I decided to take him.

In Moline,IL the weather was very beautiful currently it was 50 degrees Kevin was on the drivers seat next to me I jammed out to rock music because rock music is amazing. Marek was waiting for me and so was was Matt everyone was here on time which I liked one of my pet peeves is people being late. If you truly want something you'll be there on time.

"Ok everyone I'm going to go over some of the basics moves all of you are expected to lift crossfit it something I,Matt,Marek love doing. No excuses especially you Rose" I rolled my eyes at her. Something about her I can't stand I don't know if it's her suppose nice girl act which she's horrible at it.

Matt took out a list which separates them into 5 and 5 to complete 10 groups 1st will be Jesse,Evan,Tom,Manny,Scott  2nd group Nick,Rose,Alex,Jonathan,Joe.
Each will have to lift and run do crunches they'll see what it takes to be a WWE Superstar.

Right away you could see who was in shape and who wasn't due to the fact they'll get tired right away but that's fine because after this program they'll continue to do fitness and be healthy. I don't criticise if their fit or not just as long as they are willing to put in the work when it comes to wrestling and work hard.

The first group was good just guys being guys they seem to try to show off who is the strongest I just sight I guess I do that sometimes. Matt,Marek,and myself kind of chuckled as the second group seemed to have trouble and by trouble we mean Rose she is a small girl and she can't lift 130 pounds maybe it is too much for her.

After 4 hours everyone looked tired and sweaty yes everyone just because me,Matt,Marek are trainers doesn't mean we don't do anything. I focused a bit more on my legs since this stupid injury I can't really do much since it can cause my condition to get worse.

"Alright everyone listen up tomorrow we start bumps,and rolls so get as much sleep as you can you may all go home take a hot shower than lay in cold ice water it will help with soreness." Matt spoke up everyone cheered and Rose started laughing I was about to yell not tell yes yell because even her laugh anooys me but I stopped when Kevin was licking her.

She's such a great actress I guess that will help her in the entertainment part. She smiled at me and I snickered there's no way she's getting a smile back especially from me. "Thank you for yesterday Seth" her sweet voice spoke up which caused me to groan "it's nothing guys don't disrespect girls in front of me that all" before I knew it I felt a head below my chest and tiny arms around me.

Rose was hugging me as much as I wanted to pull away I couldn't instead Nick came and cut our moment I mean her dumb moment "you ready to go Rose I'll drop you off home?" She smiled and nodded "your not taking her home I am. I don't want her to get pregnant." Rose's mouth opened wide she couldn't believe what I said I couldn't either Nick just looked sadly he just want to get in her pants but luckily I was here.

Even if something did happen between them I wouldn't care just I don't want to imagine him doing anything with her. Nick hugged Rose and Rose being fake like she always is she smiled back and kissed his cheek. "Okay,okay enough you two Rose hurry up I'll wait for you in the car go get your things from the locker room and Nick leave now please" they both nodded and Nick just left.

Why did I get so over protective over her? She's 18 years old I'm 30! No I don't date little pathetic girls.