My Fault

Seth's P.O.V
Its my fault I let her go now I got to live with the fact that she is with Roman. She still loves you Seth my mind thought she denied her feelings for me.

Have you ever let go of someone who you love? Or really like? If so why? .Sometimes its easier said than done even if you really want to be with a person there are barriers that wont allow you to.
If its true love eventually something will happen I guess this a test or whatever you want to call it. My love for her is still there so I will fight for her there is no way Im going to give up on her easily for years I've spend wasting my time with girls.

Rose isnt one of those girls she is special and I can say the only girl I actually want to get to know more and more. The girl I want to love forever,brag,spoil,marry she is the one. Now its time to face Charlotte if she slaps me good I deserved it hopefully someone is willing to stand up to her standards because it isnt a joke when she says she is the queen she actually thinks she's one. As I was walking up to my room I heard kissing noises? "Roman you sure you want to continue with this plan?" Did my ears hear right?.

My brother Roman the guy who "likes" Rose is in here making out with Charlotte and talking about a "plan". "Rose is stupid and naive she will never know me and you had a plan to separate Seth and Rose" my heart race was increasing. Those two! Rose has to know about this sooner or later I ran back and was trying to find her but had no luck when a Instagram notification ran of her posting. Yes I stalk her Instagram don't judge me how can you not look at her?.

There was no use in going and finding her when I saw a picture of her shopping with a bunch of bags.

This girl has a shopping addiction which is another thing I love about her. I need to come up with a good plan Roman is faking everything his feelings for Rose, his kindness. Believe that I will expose Charlotte and Roman in the wort way possible so everyone knows who they truly are.

Everything was a plan to get Rose and I separated I cant believe I was actually stupid enough to go after someone else when Rose needed me to be there for her. Me and my selfish ways guess I have a lot to makeup for being a jerk to her my mom would slap me across the head if she was here. Rose I will get you back and I will expose Charlotte and Roman.

You have to be kind to people but not let them walk all over you guess that is what I was letting Charlotte do all along. If only Rose knew what kind of man Roman is hell I didn't even know and I've known him for years. The only person that leaves me to go ask advice I never thought I would say this in a million years but the lunatic fringe Dean Ambrose.....