Loving you

Seth's P.O.V
Damn the girl I love is in my best friends arms is it my fault maybe? It's also Roman's fault. Why did he have to go visit her in rehab? Why did he let her kiss him? My blood is boiling just thinking about them together. Rose is mine I don't care if I'm with Charlotte she mine maybe Im being selfish by not letting her live happy.

After all Im the one who moved on and started dating Charlotte the worst thing is I have no feelings for Charlotte whatsoever. You can call me a ass but I was thinking right there never went a day in were I stopped thinking about Rose. Her nice,sweet smile,her brown eyes,her hair everything about her makes me want to keep her forever.

Monday Night Raw was crazy with her return I beat the crap out of Roman because he deserved it!. Charlotte is still pissed off at me because I was getting angry on how much I was defending Rose. She should know Rose is my true love not her to be quite frankly I don't know why Im still with her. Im not happy the girl who I Iove is with another man if she was with me than everything would be different. One thing you should know is I will get Rose back. Wether she likes it or not give it two months before once again she comes running back to me because I am the man.

4 hours of sleep was all I got Charlotte woke up early and was yelling at me to get up and bring her breakfast I brushed my teeth quickly and said a quick "do it yourself" before I plugged in my headphones. Not even in my sleep I can seem to get her to leave me alone I really need something to distract my mind maybe a jog will help. It was a beautiful day outside everyone looked relaxed as I looked at people and they ate ice cream my stomach grumbled in response. Ice cream really? In the morning I need to go eat or else I'll end up passing out in front of everyone here.

My mind was to busy thinking of what I was going to eat maybe delicious waffles?,fresh fruit,smoothie when I bumped into a small body. The vanilla scent hit me in that moment I knew it was her Rose. My eyes scanned her up and down she looks amazing as always she looks very healthy and has more curves to her. The things I would do to beg for her love once again and make her mine she cleared her throat "excuse you" sassy? I see that makes her even more adorable. She looked at me and rolled her eyes "why do you hate me?" I quickly said she looked down at the floor walked away.

My heart fell she does hate me "Seth I dont hate you,I love you. But loving you is killing me. So this is goodbye even if I don't want it to be" her voice spoke as I felt my heart being torn from me.

***very short chapter but I promise next will be longer! Getting back to updating this story as much as I can. Have a blessed day/night ❤️💜🧡💛💚💙.