Are you ok?

Rose's P.O.V
It's interesting how fast you could get ill over things. I know I need professional help this obsession with being skinny has always been a problem for me. Seth was so sweet he stayed with me but why? He should hate me I was so thankful Dean,Roman,Seth,Paige visited me.

The only thing on my mind was Dolph I'm kind of hurt because he is my boyfriend the least he could do is visit me in the hospital. On Monday Night RAW Dolph walked out with my opponents business is business it shouldn't be mixed with real life issues. The doctor said I'm supposed to do a bunch of blood work before I leave and I'm supposed to have someone watch over me to make sure I eat.

Everything went by really fast Seth was waiting for me and he drove us to where the WWE Superstars will be staying at. Paige and the twins immediately hugged me they had sadness in their eyes and pity. It's nice to know that I'm not a huge loser as I thought the only thing is people shouldn't be sad over me. I'm rooming with Paige Seth made sure to tell me to eat and tell Paige and the twins everything since they are closer to me.

When Paige and the twins to make sure I eat they over did it we went to a cafe and they ordered me pancakes,muffins,toast I wanted to throw up by the sight. All of this food I going in me which means I'm going to be bigger than what I already am. After breakfast which seemed like breakfast and lunch combined we went back to the hotel. Dolph was surprisingly at the door with Summer I rolled my eyes ok so he has time to talk to other girls but me. As soon as he saw me he ran up to me and was going to give me a hug but I backed away he had a sad face. I'm not going to fall for his bull crap he saw on RAW how I had to literally get carried out my a ambulance yet he didn't come. "Babe I'm so sorry Seth,Roman,Dean didn't let me see you" is this true? No don't fall for him Rose if someone really wants to see someone they would try everything they can. All that came out of my mouth was "ok" while I walked away from him leaving him stunned and his mouth open.

I was jamming out to the weeknd along with Paige and dancing like crazy my smile was wide I haven't felt this happy in a long time. We danced till it was time to go Seth has my luggage he texted Paige he"ll give it to me at the arena. It's WWE Live in Oklahoma I'm very excited for tonight despite the fact I'm not in a match tonight. Seth brought my luggage I hung out with American Alpha their both really nice guys and sweet Dolph would flip if he saw me with them but I really don't care. Chad left to go talk in the phone which left me and Jason we chatted along and went to the catering to get food it took me all power to deny but I remembered I need to get better. We sat at the far table Dolph walked in and he glared at me and Chad he made his way over and started yelling "are you stupid or what? Your my girl!" Ok he needs to chill. Chad looked at him and stepped in front of him "don't yell at her we're just friends chill out" Dolph yanked my hand hard and took me out of the catering. He yelled at me and my hand meet his face "shut the fuck up Dolph you know what I don't want to deal with you bye" I left him with nothing else to say. I'm just going to worry about me and to get healthier I went back to chat with Jason and ate he invited to dinner after the show as friends and I agreed.

After the live event I went back with Dean while he rambled about him being single which led me to a idea I should hook him up!. He doesn't have to know it can be a blind date I'm going to ask Jason if he has and lady in mind since he's been in WWE longer than I have.