New Day

Rose's P.O.V
Waking up in the morning was exhausting constantly on the road and having to deal with media. This is what I love though and this is what I signed up for I'm just so thankful that I can see that I didn't make it. Seth and I got up brush her teeth and off we went on the road unfortunately we had to return the car. The airport was jampacked and it's usually weird seeing people in the morning but a lot of people do prefer early flights also there's holidays coming up. What I don't understand is I love this job yeah I can't see my family at all maybe once a week and even when I do you have the time off I don't go. My plan is to go back home and visit my grandparents I love him and I miss them at first it was really hard moving away from home.

Nights were I would cry nights where I would just sit and think is this really what I want is it worth sacrificing all of this. Moving into a new place new state new is very hard you don't know anybody you don't know what the future holds us. Also you don't know people's intentions and you don't know if you'll succeed. Life is all about ups and downs you have to go through barriers to get to where you want to be. I'm so glad that I went to the black and brave wrestling academy that really was the start to an open door In my career. I'm still so young and only 23 years old I plan on taking this whole Wrestling business under my wing and I will represent the company.

The fact that it's so early in the morning I'm actually surprised that I'm thinking about all of this but I think I'm just so happy. Yesterday was the day that was one of the happiest day of my life at only 23 years old you're figuring out life you're still figuring out what you wanna do if you want to go to college or work. College was never really something that was on my mind sure I've thought about it just in case if my original plan didn't work out.Walking into the airport with Seth media was everywhere it's kind of annoying.When your on the road so much your tired your grumpy and then having a camera shoved in your face is just the worst feeling. Seth was getting really impatient the questions were absurd TMZ people were asking him.

The airport people were ready for us since we're not gonna be the only day we can be superstars traveling in this fight off we want to security. And hour usually trip to Starbucks I got black tea while Seth got his regular black coffee and we were waiting for flight. Seth was really quiet and I wasn't going to ask him anything because he is tired and I just don't want to piss him off already at only the second day of dating. Our flight was called getting into our sitting arrangements I was next to Carmella and Seth was with Finn Balor. Seth and fin never really got along I'm really not sure why fan is a great guy in amazing performer in the rain as well. So the look on his face was just priceless it's bad to laugh but it was kind of funny.

The whole plane ride was me laughing with Carmela am listening to some rap music pop music we also ate donuts which is obviously not the healthiest thing in the world but we are hungry.Landon is just such a satisfaction knowing the fact that you got there safe once again there was fans there I love my fans it's just sometimes it does get a little too overwhelming. There's many fans who know where I stay at the hotel which I don't mind than I do because how do you know I would understand if I tweeted out come meet me at this place but if I don't and you know where I'm at that is stalking. Seth helped me get my things in the rental vehicle we got a truck so Carmella,Dean and Finn could ride along with us. Seeing all the beautiful cities that you get to travel you can't help but to buy a couple things as well yourself even though I should be saving up my money. Seth is constantly telling me that I need or want her to save my money more and I do agree with him I kind of want to own a house now.

Owning a house is very important even though I'm really never home at all I'm constantly on the road but it helps because you never know an injury can occur and you have no otherChoice but to retired to quit. I'm so excited for today thankfully we're going to have about two hours of sleep it's not much but like I said you do know what you signed up for. Seth kissed my cheek and he held my hand off we went to our room the hotel here was amazing. Earning a yarn from Seth and I we both looked at each other and smile because we know we're both exhausted so we went to sleep for those two hours and really enjoyed the time. Tonight we also have raw I'm really excited because that means a storyline is just beginning. Roman and I are still going to be with each other in the storyline unfortunately it's going to be awkward because of everything that happened but I am a professional and I know how to keep things professional.